JACOB SPEAKS LIVE AT METRON!

METRON JACOB
JACOB SPEAKS LIVE AT METRON!

MY LIVE APPEARANCE on “METRON” is AVAILABLE NOW for FREE! However, that was not the miraculous part… How it came to be and what came out of it, was. You see, this was the very FIRST TIME I have even spoken publicly… But wait there is more… I also purposely prepared nothing ahead of time… I simply had faith that the heavens would be open and that the rains would come… And boy did they.

What happened after that microphone was placed in my hand is nothing short of a miracle, and I have been waiting five years for this moment. And I am so very happy to finally share it with all of you.

To go directly to the video, scroll down and watch on Youtube… I begin speaking around 38 minutes in. For more, information and the history of how this came to be… read on and then enjoy! Don’t forget to subscribe and share with the world. Love Jacob

—————————————————————————————————————–

Six months ago, (symbolically appropriate) as you know I began telling readers, friends, co-workers, and family, that this would be the year people began inviting me to share publicly what I have shared on-line for years.

I made this point publicly, documenting my belief such an EVENT was possible, without me ever having ask anyone to allow me to do so. I documented what would happen, as I have other things, as a great proof of sorts.

I explained this wonderfully in an essay called “Inspiration Rules” which I shared right before the New Year speaking of what would come in 2015.

“Jesus once said, if you don’t believe me… believe the works. Sort of like saying, if I tell you something is going to happen and then it happens maybe it’s time you start thinking outside of the prison of a box you are in.”

My life is an epistle if you will… to be read of all men. Because I know the things I have come to understand are life… These words are LIFE… this IS FREEDOM… you are MORE THAN YOU KNOW and can do ALL THINGS WITH FAITH.

And if you don’t believe me, if you don’t believe my words… BELIEVE THE WORKS… and by clicking this link you will indeed BELIEVE and enter into the realm of infinite possibility…

BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE THAN YOU KNOW!

Please enjoy, and please do share this with others… I begin speaking at 38:00 minutes, but do encourage you to watch it all!

Special thanks to Jim Swilley, the Metron Community, and all those who were moved by the great spirit of love within them, that they paved the way for such a miracle to be performed. 🙂

Much love Jacob Israel

9 thoughts on “JACOB SPEAKS LIVE AT METRON!

1. Payt June 2, 2015 / 12:42 PM

Seems like you found your calling Jacob.. good stuff! Can’t wait for more along these lines 🙂

2. Barb Peterson June 2, 2015 / 2:21 PM

Thought: This scripture has been made clear to me through your teaching at Metron.

1st,You, we eat of My (know Jesus thru the stories, learn the metaphorical language Of Spirit), and (then) 2ndly we drink of The Blood (Light,Truth, Knowing who ).

• Jacob Israel June 15, 2015 / 8:00 AM

AMEN TO THAT REVELATION BARB! I just love it when that lightning from heaven hits… Thank you for taking the time to share that with me and everyone and please do continue to do so, as well as sharing this link so others can find this site too… also please do download the new app Jacob Israel for every mobile device, it’s free. Much love Jacob

3. Kardia Kingdom June 2, 2015 / 5:11 PM

My thoughts exactly! Glad to hear this revelation being shared good and faithful servant.

• Jacob Israel June 15, 2015 / 7:59 AM

Kardia, so happy to hear from you. Thank you for your kind words. I sure hope that you subscribe it is free and please do share this website with others… I also have an APP now for all mobile devices and that is free too… Keep shining that light my friend, be well, Jacob

4. X379 June 11, 2015 / 10:14 AM

Yay God! Yay Truth!

• Jacob Israel June 15, 2015 / 7:58 AM

Andy, YAY YOU! That was too funny my friend. What a great comment, and thank you so much for taking the time to do so. Please do subscribe and share this resource with others if you get a chance. Also, I have a free APP available now called Jacob Israel. Peace to you and yours, jacob

5. wisdomkey762 June 11, 2015 / 6:20 PM

I enjoyed watching you live Jacob. That light is shining brighter, and I’m looking forward to your next live gig.

• Jacob Israel June 15, 2015 / 7:57 AM

Wisdomkey762, as always I appreciate your comments. I hope you get a chance to watch the first two episode of In The Now that I am posting today. Please do continue to comment and share this free resource with others. I am grateful for that, Jacob