The Day Is Approaching

Hello everyone,

I shared this video about a week ago on a quite interesting alignment in the “heavens”. Now let’s remember that the scriptures teach us to not ASK for, or to SEEK a sign.

Matthew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

So, it is clear IF we should seek after a sign none shall be given. And that we should TEST God and ask God to prove a thing to us.

However, that does not mean that throughout our lives we aren’t surrounded by beautiful signs that are specifically designed to make us question whether or not there is more. This is why I constantly encourage people to pray, “Teach me the truth no matter what the cost”, because I know if you desire truth and seek after it, you will find what you are looking for. So there are SIGNS.

In Romans 18, Paul explains how signs played an important role in his life and motivated him to further preach the Gospel (Good news).

Romans 18
18 I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the Gentiles to obey God by what I have said and done— 19 by the power of signs and wonders, through the power of the Spirit of God.
Our lives are in affect SIGNS of the power of God as much as SIGNS in the Heavens and Earth as many such “signs” are mentioned.

Matthew 24:30
“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

And so this video will describe what is actually taking place on Sept 23, 2017 and how it relates to Revelation 12.

Revelation 12:1
[ The Woman and the Dragon ] A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head
Because, on the 23rd of September this SIGN is literally playing out in our skies directly above Jerusalem. Is this a SIGN of a new day? Is this a sign of destruction, like some are saying? What exactly does this all mean?

Well, after you watch this video, I believe you may indeed have an answer to those questions and more. Enjoy and please do share, and subscribe, it means the world to me and helps me to reach more people just like you. I love you all, Jacob

11 thoughts on “The Day Is Approaching

1. joe May 15, 2017 / 7:08 PM

I like Matthew 16-15-18

2. Caroline Barna May 16, 2017 / 12:31 AM

You’ve come a long way Jacob since you first began this journey!
    Me too! I woke up about 2 1/2 years ago. I you were one of the first videos I watched. That was when you were just beginning to question! You were fearful that people were going to think you were going nuts!
    We’re both still watching. We truly are larger and more powerful beings than we ever thought! I mean that humbly and only wish to make our Lord proud!
    Here are a few people that have brought me to where I am now!
    Neville Johnson- The Power of Love. It’s an 8 part.
    Ken Rohler- He has a Lot of positives on Quantum Physics Very Smart man.
    Dr. Morse- He speaks total truth on fruit and what that does for you spiritually! I can say it is truth from experience!
    No Fear
    Only Love!
    Caroline

3. Brett Pearson May 16, 2017 / 9:54 AM

The sign of Revelation 12 is meant to tell a story as did the first sign of His coming. You briefly talked about the full solar eclipse. What is of even greater interest is the sign it creates in the heavens. The moon will eclipse the sun at the very time it covers (occults) the star Regulas in Leo. The star Regulas represents the heart of the lion. The lion represents Judah. This eclipse actually makes the “heart of Judah to give no light”. Think about it.

4. Jason Wright May 17, 2017 / 10:58 AM

I forgot to add that the second star or whatever it is I have seen does not get brighter or eclipse Our Sun as they merge so it must be going behind our SUN, unless it is itself a star or something that creates the same color and force of light.

5. William L. Larsen May 17, 2017 / 12:11 PM

Jacob, there is one little hitch in the time line of this celestial wonder. You should read the book, “Leviathan’s Ruse” by Alexander Lawrence. I think you will find this extremely interesting. If you just don’t have time to read this book (this is volume 1, btw with volume 2 not released yet) try to, at least, watch the interview of Mr. Lawrence by Josh Tolly.

6. shelly May 17, 2017 / 12:58 PM

God definately speaks in signs.

7. Jennifer May 17, 2017 / 9:03 PM

Wonderful truth!!!!!

8. Mary Crosby May 19, 2017 / 12:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s – ??? Strange! – Your Bible says it is John 3, but it is actually Chapter 2! – Look at John 3:16 – We ALL know it says “For God so loved the world…” Any explanation? – And I understand archaic word usage, but “make not my Father’s house AN house of merchandise.” ? Was this phrase always thus?

9. Vern May 21, 2017 / 12:32 AM

I like turtles. = )

10. Blair Field May 22, 2017 / 2:16 PM

Jacob, great video but you should have went a little bit further into revelations and mentioned the , and this is paraphrased so please excuse that, about the Dragon with the 12? Horns waiting beneath her to devour the child (Jupiter) , which marks the beginning of the great tribulation. Some believe it is ‘planet x’ that will collide with the ‘heel’ of Jupiter and the head of Planet X. I was waiting for you to go into that and you never did. Please do – your insight on these things are so well done and I’ve been bindge watching your videos all morning.

God bless, and please keep up the great work.

Sincerely,
    Blair Field of Winnipeg, Manitoba

11. Rebecca May 23, 2017 / 3:00 PM

Hey Jacob I just watched your video on dreams and desperately need some interpretation of a dream I had after my son was born 11 yrs ago. I was running from a fireball that was consuming the earth and I tried to wake my brother and sister who wouldn’t wake up and as all this is happening death certificates are falling from the sky and I knew that they were of my 2 younger brothers. So my mom, son and I took refugee in a church the church was corrupted with gambling sex smoking etc. when we emerged from the church the world was frozen over with a sheet of glass or ice and I looked at my mom and said are you ready and looked up. I woke up in tears and cried for at least an hour. Now since this dream my 2 younger brothers have joined the airforce. If you could give any insight I would be forever grateful. Thank you Thank you!!