Revelation 12 Sign Confirmed! Red Dragon Finally Revealed!

As I sit here writing this my subscribers on Youtube have now exceeded 90,000 which is a true miracle, one that I envisioned almost a decade ago when I began this website.

I saw this day coming for awhile. I knew before I was the Head Writer for World Wrestling Entertainment, before I was the Head Writer of the Largest Faith Based TV Network in the world.

For years I have spoken about how one day the whole world would know who I am, not because of how great I am, but because when it happened not only would I know that is was not by my will at all, but because the Creator of us all preordained it, as our Creator does for all by planting the seed of a desire in your heart that you then, with faith, and with the betterment of our Creator’s creation in mind, can literally move a Mountain into the sea.

This is the reason I have declared where I would be; even though many called me crazy, and said it wasn’t possible, I said that I would be exactly where I would be. See my essays Inspiration Rules, Read the Preface of my novel, or read my essay and watch the video No Peace For The Wicked, where I said, almost two years ago (when I had all of 540 youtube subs) that while I was excited for the part I was about to play on this grand stage, and excited for where I would be professionally in a couple of years (today), I was saddened for how truly terrifying the world would seem to be.

And so, I am overjoyed to welcome in the day of awakening that I have said was to come.

The great Dragon is cast into the earth and while many in the world will suffer more then before, there is a “great” Remnant of people that will be walking into their new life, a life which will no longer be ruled by carnal lies but by Christ.

Please do enjoy this eye opening video, and pray that IF it be true our Creator will bless you with the wisdom and patience to not only see if but to BE It!

Please do share this far and wide, the internet will shut down
anything that frees us from the illusion of a Beast System. Dont forget to Subscribe here and on Youtube. Dont just take this free gift and keep it to yourself, share it freely as well.

I love you all Jacob

13 thoughts on “Revelation 12 Sign Confirmed! Red Dragon Finally Revealed!

1. bill October 13, 2017 / 8:53 PM

hey jacob , im a newer fan and sub from youtube..bill 36yr married with 2 boys and a teen girl lol
    i grew up Catholic and been very on the fence about it starting more in my teens . id honestly would say other then my wedding ,my kids being baptized or some sort of a holiday, i haven’t been there at all.. other then a few bad times in my life when i was questioning everything thing in my life , I’ve always had my faith with god and Believe that jesus died for all of us on the cross.
    more lately but not just since everything has been getting crazy !!!! i have been really seeking truth about the bible and wondering which bible to use that hasn’t been changed or jeopardized .
    I really enjoy your Channel and believe that you have a lot of Truth I know that I haven’t got to meet you either I but I can tell that you are sincere and feel it in my heart that you use your knowledge to help people the best that you can and we need more people out there like you. so wanted to say thank you and keep it up.

• Jacob Israel October 15, 2017 / 10:03 PM

Hi Bill, thank you so much for your generous encouragement, it means the world to me, and please do keep in touch and share the truth with everyone freely

2. Kym October 13, 2017 / 11:25 PM

Jacob,
    The one we need to DIVORCE, cast off, is the PERSON! The identity, the image the mind has created, and convinced us that we are. The truth is, the source of who we are can never change, but that which we are has been covered up with this false identity, the lie. The belief in our identity causes the separation. Or at least the belief in separation, from our source, the truth. We can never be separated. Yet the mind, satan, has convinced us that we are separate. Kind of like you leave your shoes outside when you enter your house, try to leave your image outside, all the stories about Jacob, all the beliefs, all the past, all of the assumed future, the special things that make you who you are, the things you think need work, etc. leave them out of your being and be what is left. Hopefully nothing, that is true surrender to God, the Christ within. Start to observe who or what still “sees” if it is not Jacob.
    Blessings,
    Kym

• Jacob Israel October 15, 2017 / 9:52 PM

Nice to meet you Kym 🙂 we speak the same language it seems 🙂 much love

3. Donnie Warren October 14, 2017 / 11:54 AM

you mean to tell me you envisioned this when you were writing for the WWE…………IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU ENVISIONED…..HAHAHA, JUST KIDDING BROTHER! ! LOVE YOU MAN, KEEP UP THE INSPIRATION!

• Jacob Israel October 15, 2017 / 9:49 PM

That was awesome!!!! Much love to you my friend and thanks for making me laugh

4. Timothy Delvo October 14, 2017 / 12:26 PM

Hi Jacob, I’m new to your blog and YouTube channel. Because on August 27 my life changed forever, and was attacked by something I still Can’t explain. My whole life has been turned upside down and now I’m being prosecuted by the law of man. Somehow I have destroyed my family and the ones I loved so dearly, And there is overwhelming proof that I did something I cannot remember, and or explain.Granted I had addictions, lies and all the worldly things that tied me to this world for so long.Jesus has brought the truth of those additions and freed me from them.Immediately when I went back to Christ he came back to me with some answers and truth, and forgiveness for turning my back on him for the past few years. I know he has forgiven me. Now with faith, and prayer,I’m trying to get my family back, Hopefully keep my freedom,but the enemy is telling me there’s no way for that to happen, and on many levels when somethings are broken they can’t be put back together. I still have faith and believe that it is possible because through God all things are. I’m in that spiritual war Hell if you so choose, and the enemy has done its worst and now I’m fighting my way back, was this what you were talking about, in your last video.? I’m in a place where the enemy has me under foot, telling me all the lies he can to keep me from believing all things are possible. I guess why I’m writing this is because I need some tools to help me fight this war, to help me win my family back, to help me put back right what has been so wrongfully done. I beg of you for just a little of your time, And counsel.

Thanks,
    Tim

• Jacob Israel October 15, 2017 / 9:49 PM

Tim, Im sorry for all you are going through but it sounds as though you are remorseful and have taken responsibility, and the best thing to do is to apologize and work on getting trust back… I went years not talking to my own Mother, but eventually we all find our way back… you have to forgive yourself as well, Jesus taught this… he said to the woman accused of adultery “Nor do I condemn you now go and sin no more” – which means from here on out you can truly live your life by putting the needs of other above yourself… have faith my friend, In our lowest moments the greater our ability is to fly… forgive and ask for forgiveness have faith love and put on foot in front of the other, and pray my friend… it works

5. tristan kielwein October 14, 2017 / 1:29 PM

hey jacob, my name is tristan and all your videos speak out to me in a way. something ive never really felt before. now idk where you live but i FEEL this need to meet you and talk to you in person about everything in this reality. your words give me assurance that the things i feel inside are real and going to happen in my life time. i would just love to meet you and become friends. your videos are grate btw keep up the good work. if you want to reach out to me my email is tristannkielwein@gmail.com. love you brotha.

• Jacob Israel October 15, 2017 / 9:38 PM

Tristan, thank you so much for your amazing comment, I am so glad that you feel the same excitement I do… perhaps one day we will meet, in the mean time continue to shine, love others and never let fear or hate rule you.

6. tristan kielwein October 14, 2017 / 2:11 PM

please get back to me, my whole live people have been telling me im going to do great things in this world. but i was young i never though anything about it. but i feel something deep inside. i want to find my way in life and youve brought me a little closer to the ideas and thoughts ive always had. the world is messed up and i feel so deeply that it needs to change, but i have no idea where to start or how to ever begin. sorry for the spam but you just really speak out to me, i feel like we believe inn the same things. im just trying to find my way. ive been running in circles for so long.

• Jacob Israel October 15, 2017 / 9:39 PM

Tristan, if we change our own lives by putting the needs of others before our own we change the world in a big way.

7. Jude October 15, 2017 / 11:51 AM

Bless you, Jacob💝
    I have been waiting for you to share revelations again..This is phenomenal as all you have divulged, this caps it all in heart & truth.💛 You are an Earth Angel, I have always known you were chosen . Your share of honey, WILLcomb the earth with the answer back to Love & Divinity as one.
    Grateful❤