What Are We Saved From?

If you would like to partner with me to help others climb “The Ladder” please join us on http://Patreon.com/JacobIsrael – thank you and I love you all, Jacob

9 thoughts on “What Are We Saved From?

1. Digital Doll August 19, 2018 / 7:15 AM

As with so many times thus far, you changed my life with this in an amazing way due to what I am going through, right now. Teach me the Truth no matter what the cost! ❤ 🙂

2. Mary Webb August 19, 2018 / 8:43 AM

Oh thank you so much for this video! Of all your videos this is truly the very best of the best!

3. Phil August 19, 2018 / 10:27 AM

Today

I arise today through the strength of heaven
    Light of sun, radiance of moon
    Splendor of fire, speed of lightning
    Swiftness of wind, depth of the sea
    Stability of earth, firmness of rock
    I arise today through God’s strength to pilot me
    God’s eye to look before me
    God’s wisdom to guide me
    God’s way to lie before me
    God’s shield to protect me

From all who shall wish me ill
    Afar and a-near
    Alone and in a multitude
    Against every cruel, merciless power
    That may oppose my body and soul

Christ with me, Christ before me
    Christ behind me, Christ in me
    Christ beneath me, Christ above me
    Christ on my right, Christ on my left
    Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down
    Christ when I arise, Christ to shield me
    Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me
    Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me

I arise today

4. bigd1395 August 19, 2018 / 8:42 PM

I am sorry brother but there is no way in or on Earth I could give you $164 dollars a month.

I have told I’m a 46 year old man that’s handicapped haven’t I? Whom is also married to my beautiful wife, that’s also handicapped. Who with together are raising our 20 month old son. So at this time I can not take food out of there mouths to give you for, lights and sets ect.

• Jacob Israel August 19, 2018 / 8:57 PM

Brother you don’t have to give me anything … I think you misunderstood people partner for a dollar or five or ten … 164 was the amount that has been shared from everyone so far

• Jacob September 15, 2018 / 8:15 PM

Hey Jacob. My name is also Jacob. I’ve been following your work for a while now on and I am glad to witness someone who has faith in Jesus Christ speaking true words of wisdom. I myself had to leave Christianity in order to let go of pre-programmed thoughts and ideas about my “self”, God, perceptions, and the concepts we form and associat to those perceptions. This entire system is not what it seems at all. And sadly, the more you think about it the further away from Wisdom you become. Sensory perceptions (knowledge) can only ever symbolize Truth. They cannot themselves be Truth. Only by “giving up the world” and “bearing our cross” can we become fully aware of God (Christ) within. We must stop studying the symbols and start opening our eyes to the subtle realms that exist beyond the realm of thought and logic. Yes there will be great chaos. But out of the chaos will come great order. There is no need to fear for that which is our true nature is untouched by anything the mind conceives in the sensory realm. We are Satan when we dwell on our Ego and become so enthralled by materialism that we forget it too is God, and a part of you, and beyond the senses is forever a part of you. We strive to find God or Truth in religion or celestial signs or extraordinary humans. Yet all along it’s beyond all of that. So far away yet so close. And all it takes is giving up thinking and allowing God to just be. I love you Mr. Israel and I thank you for the many great insights you provide to a world of confused thinkers. No matter what the obstacles I ask you to keep revealing real Truth. But you must ask yourself one question in order to truly know if you walk with God. And that question is are you willing to lay down your life as He had? You tell us to seek the truth no matter the cost. But I ask. Will you also reveal the Truth no matter the cost? I will let you decide if you have been holding back taking the world beyond the veils of mystery. I think in time you’ll do what needs to be done to awaken many souls to super-intelligence without the need of AI! God bless

• Jacob Israel September 15, 2018 / 11:12 PM

You should email me… Thomascalls@aol.com … I’m curious as to what you are saying… you can speak plainly… and the answer is, if it’s Gods will

• bigd1395 November 12, 2018 / 7:17 PM

Brother Jacob it’s me BigD1395 from your YouTube channel. Recently I’ve been watching some things that have been saying with fact documents that the aliens existing is about to be made official.

5. Chad R August 27, 2018 / 2:38 PM

You have never sounded better my brother hahaha you are awesome and oh so high on that ladder much love brother keep up that work those who do the work of my father are my true family.