Is Lucifer The Devil? Who is Satan? The Truth Will Change You!

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing amazing. Please do enjoy this eye opening video. Please do subscribe here and share this video around for those who have ears to hear.

To watch this video, click this link

I love you all Jacob Israel

9 thoughts on “Is Lucifer The Devil? Who is Satan? The Truth Will Change You!

1. Cat Rios November 18, 2018 / 10:36 PM

Jacob please if you can we really would like to speak to you. My family is right in the middle of the California wild fires and rhrherhrheirhrherhrheir is a lot A LOT of very idd things going on. We need to tell people what is going on I dont know what else to do but to reach out to you. Please co ntact us back.

2. SF November 20, 2018 / 4:57 PM

Remember this? Your dark matter video remonded me od this show.

3. Izriel Omega Grey November 21, 2018 / 1:30 PM

It is Now the Eve of Extinction. Turn your eye 👁‍🗨 to southern California! You are a righteous one & now is the time to stand firm! We have not been given a spirit of fear!

4. Albert Michael Rodrigues November 26, 2018 / 12:24 PM

I love the waythat you explain things. I was raised by Catholics until God told me to leave, 12 years old. I was raised on WWF, THOSE WERE THE DAYS. Not just wrestling, but life in general. Thank God I learned how to live from within. I really do LOVE being me. I love everyone, until they give me a reason not to. God bless you, and keep fighting the good fight. In Jesus Name. GLORIA.

• Jacob Israel December 3, 2018 / 7:35 AM

Right on Albert 🙂 so glad to read this

5. Richard A Rodriguez November 26, 2018 / 8:10 PM

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/26/670796701/as-many-as-145-pilot-whales-die-stranded-on-remote-new-zealand-island hey Jacob. I have to say that the past 3 years have been amazing for me. Family still having trouble believing in me…if they can’t believe in me who they can see, …….. you have been a pleasure for me for the last couple, 3 months. I know you are extremely busy but I came across this crazy, cooky almost prophetic story of a nation (whales) dying…the world is definitly having labor pangs….I’m buckled up and my oil lamp is full. God bless us all. In Jesus name. -Rich N Jesus II

6. Jack Lee Swain November 28, 2018 / 12:06 PM

This is the only way I can get to you. my email and computer is messed up. As I said the other day, I don’t like computers. You are doing a great thing. I don’t think you are even getting this but I have got to try .my emails are being intercepted by hackers and I cant seem to fix the problem. I don’t believe in doing face book or do I engage in social media. If we ever get to talk or communicate more privately you will understand. If I can get things fixed I would very much like to communicate. You and I share common opinions. sorry about this but as I said , this is the only way I can get to you. As for the cold you had ,we use olive leaf . You can find it at wallmart in the vitamin section. I wish I had a friend like you. All I do is sit home . Life is passing me by. Each day I get more distant from everything it seems. My faith is stronger now than ever before . I need to go now . If you get this make a comment about olive leaf in your video and that will let me know you got this. Your friend Out back Jack. One more thing. If you are ever told ” You don’t know Jack “, you can say “yes I do”.

• Jacob Israel December 3, 2018 / 7:33 AM