The Rain Is Here! Elijah’s Story Revealed Today!

On May 8th after prayerfully considering what the Lord may have placed on my heart, I shared this in depth study of Elijah the prophet and what it literally and spiritually means for us all today.

In this video I not only break down the deeper and more profound personal meaning of this historical story but I tie it together with today’s events and reveal what I believe will come next.

The “RAIN” was coming and I encouraged people to get ahead of the storm to come. This Rain I said was not only the TRUTH of God to be poured out in such a way as never before but it would be hardship as well. This would also be the end of the so called prophets of Baal.

If world events were indeed signs, to me it seemed the signs were clear… a war was coming soon and within 48 hours sadly it began in and around Israel.

This is an important video, not only will it help you understand what the Spirit of Elijah means to you, it will open your eyes to the Day we are in and how you should spiritually prepare.

Please do Like, Comment, and Share this Video with others, the timing of it alone is extraordinary and it’s implications are far reaching. It’s TIME TO CHOOSE as Elijah said, if the god of this world is god serve him but if the Lord of Hosts be God serve him. How long will people sit on the fence? After this video perhaps not much longer.

God bless you all and may God turn the hearts of all those who war against each to LOVE each other through the Spirit of Elijah which is revealed here. Much love Jacob

11 thoughts on “The Rain Is Here! Elijah’s Story Revealed Today!

1. Jane S June 21, 2021 / 11:03 AM

I’ve read The Calling; it was pretty darn good.

• Jacob Israel August 9, 2021 / 10:45 PM

Thank you Jane!!!! Please leave a review on Amazon if you can and have a great week

2. Cheryl Westbrook June 19, 2021 / 12:27 PM

Jacobs Ladder

Have you laid to rest on a stone
    And dreamed your future?
    Have you climbed a ladder
    To touch
    The eternal?
    Can you see visions of
    Heaven
    As you sleep?
    There is a spirit pouring out among
    People
    The rain is coming
    There is a hope being born
    In souls
    Who severed their connection
    To the world
    And replaced the dead stone in their chest with flesh that bursts forth in life
    With power this rain will fall
    …Turning the hearts of the disobedient
    To the wisdom of the just…

ELIJAH!

Prepare the way…

By Cheryl Westbrook

3. Angirox75 Angi Binney June 9, 2021 / 7:21 PM

I tried to buy your book and Amazon had it at $60 and now $70!

Also tried to message you on Twitter but I’m kicked off for good🙃

Praying for you and your family brother🙏

• Jacob Israel August 9, 2021 / 10:43 PM

Hey don’t buy an old copy get a new on for like 10 dollars or email me and I’ll send you a free ebook … sorry took me so long

4. Jason Daniel Rendon June 8, 2021 / 1:29 PM

Jacob,
    My Name is Jason Daniel
    I am currently in Massachusetts. I woke this morning (June 8 2021) at 3:33 am with you in mind.
    I was given a “Message” to reach out to you. I have no idea why, since I moved here from Arizona I have not watched or thought about you.
    I listen to a lot of YouTube videos for meditation. Playlist somehow had your live broadcast last night about 1111 the Ram being revealed.

I don’t believe in coincidences, I “feel” the signs like you do Jacob.

Vibrations have changed.

I pray you read this as we would have much to talk about.

” I See You” Brother Jacob

7 Armors

God Bless

Jason

• Jacob Israel August 9, 2021 / 10:43 PM

Hey Jason so sorry I missed this … thank you brother and God bless you …

5. Paul Jordan Jordan Stasney June 8, 2021 / 12:24 AM

Soon you and my seven will go in wilderness for 40 days and you will pen the new bible for the new world …Paul

6. Paul Jordan Jordan Stasney June 8, 2021 / 12:06 AM

Jacob a group of smart hackers promoted your book for you hope you are happy I will be ready soon I will e on your show first and things will happen as said

7. Connie L Norman May 20, 2021 / 11:20 AM

I have forgotten what a great teacher you are. It is very refreshing to hear theses again.