There are many articles and books written about “Hell”. The books and articles vary from something you’d expect from a Hollywood horror movie to something you’d expect in a university classroom. There have been people who have claimed to visit there and have written books on the experience, there are people who present, with frightening detail a place of unimaginable suffering, and then there are some who explain that the word “hell” from scripture is nothing more than an allegory and has been used by a religious system to control people by feeding off their fear.
I have written about this subject before, but I hope to present a clearer explanation of what I know “hell” to be. Mainly because, like David, and Jonah, I have known the pits of Hell myself.
15 The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken. 16 The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.
You see, this “hell” that so many are frightened of, is in fact something most people are spending a good deal of time in themselves. The “Pit” (of despair) that many find themselves in is not some future event where they are roasted infinitely, it is an emotional state that they themselves have been caught in because of their unbelief. This essay will show you what “hell” really is, what the word “hell” literally means, and how each of us has control over its gates, in Christ.
The good news is, regardless of where you find yourself… God is always there. So much for those people who say “Hell” is a place where God is not.
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in HELL, behold, thou art there
Everything has it’s existence in God. So there is nowhere, and no place, God is not.
1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are ALL THINGS…
Like David, we all can make our beds in hell and find God is always there to lift US out of it. In fact, we do this quite often. Like Jonah, we too have cried from the belly of hell and asked to be delivered from the belly of the great Beast (OUR carnal nature) we were trapped in, and God caused that beast to vomit US onto the shore (better foundation).
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of HELL cried I, and thou heardest my voice.
Notice the above passage. Jonah writes, “by reason of my affliction” which of course means his suffering, God heard his prayer… He was in the “belly” of Hell. He was in a place of suffering, he was afflicted by his unbelief and he was suffering in the “belly” of the great fish.
Now you know by now that I believe scripture to be a metaphor, an allegory, a mystery that God must unlock and reveal to us all. The Kingdom of Heaven is a MYSTERY to those are “WITHOUT” (the understanding and interpretation of it). And to those that don’t understand the “mystery/allegory/parable” all things are done in “Parable/Mystery/Allegory”.
But if you will dare to press further than a literal interpretation and you will pray to God saying, “teach me the truth no matter what the cost”, you will find that scripture does a good job of explaining what these stories really mean.
For example in the story of Jonah, even the word “belly” is an allegoric representation of our carnal mind. The “belly” is analogous with the “lusts” of the flesh (carnal mind). And of course the FISH is a representation of the carnal man that needs to be fished out of the depths of his ignorance (sea/mans ways). This is why Jesus made us fishers of men… get it? 🙂
In fact the “SERPENT” otherwise known as the “devil” goes about on its belly. His BELLY is how he gets from one place to another, the BELLY (man’s carnal mind) is how man navigates this world, and carnal man does this in darkness. That is a hell unto itself.
And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life
They conceive mischief, and bring forth vanity, and their belly prepareth deceit
I don’t want to go into too much detail about this word “belly”, but I want you to understand that as the word BELLY is an allegory, so too is the word HELL… Obviously a person’s literal stomach does not prepare deceit. Our imagination does. When we believe lies we act and think foolishly and for that we end up in “hell”.
And the sad thing is that there is no end to the suffering that we find when we leave the truth and faith of God for the lies and fears of the world (our lusts).
Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied
Now many have taken this above passage to mean there is a literal place of endless torment waiting for us, and it is so huge and there are so many sinners that it “increases daily”. But notice, how Hell and Destruction are simply other words to describe man’s lustful appetite?
You see when you operate out of that carnal nature, you will never have enough, never be enough, and you will never find peace or be content. Because the carnal nature of man, the ignorance of man is never satisfied, it is never full.
I know many of you reading this essay right now, have felt, at times that life is too hard to bear. I believe all of us, at points in our lives, hurt deeply and wonder, “What is the point of it all?”…
You see, when we are in those negative thoughts, God does not seem to be anywhere around. In fact, we may even get angry at God for allowing hurtful people to tear us down, or allowing disease to steal our peace… This anger and pain can feel like a fire inside of us, burning our spirit, tearing us apart. But when we REMEMBER the gospel (the truth which is good news) as Paul said, we are set free. And what we are set free from is our own ignorance. This is salvation indeed.
So what does the word “Hell” even mean? Well when reading scripture you will find many words translates into the word “hell”. The most common is Sheol which literally means “the grave, the pit, hidden place”. Now what you will also find is it is our actions, our thoughts that open the gates to hell for us to check in for a spell.
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
When we allow our anger to take hold of us, we act foolishly. And when we act foolishly we indeed reap what we sow. Many times in scripture you will read about “fire”, in fact the words fire and brimstone have been used to describe what you might find in “hell”.
But if truth be told, Fire and Brimstone are simply allegories for how God, purifies people from their foolish thoughts. Both Fire and Brimstone are used to purify. Fire is used by the smith to rid precious metals from impurities, and Brimstone was used much like we use soap today. For those that don’t know what brimstone is, it is simply another word for sulfur… You may have heard of Sulfur soap, well if you haven’t Sulfur Soap has many Benefits. Historically known as brimstone, sulfur is a powerful natural mineral that is essential to physical health!
So both Fire and Brimstone are GOOD things. Well for years, FIRE has scared all of us. But look at who else is compared to FIRE.
For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire
Christ BAPTIZES us with FIRE! That means when we begin to come into the Kingdom of God, into the Rule and Reign of Truth, we are immersed in FIRE. Now of course this isn’t a literal fire, but it is an ALLEGORY. Take a quick look at how God purifies us, and delivers us from our ignorance and suffering.
And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
A Silver Smith holds the Precious metal over the HOTTEST part of the FLAME. All of the impurities bubble up and away, and the Smith only know the metal is pure when he can see his reflection in the silver. The same is true for us. Our hardships, our suffering, everything we go through in life, all the “hell” we endure is for but a moment. It is there to bring us to perfection.
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
There is no future afterlife to fear. There is no “hell” waiting for those in the future after they die as some say. There is only “hell” in the present. And yes it is a place of darkness and suffering, and weeping and back biting and pain. But this is not an ENDLESS place. In the end, Hell and Death are destroyed and they give up their dead.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.
So much for people teaching you “HELL” is infinite. Don’t forget in the end, ALL OF GOD’S CREATION praises God! And it will be in those moments, when none of your past sufferings in “hell” will matter, because it cannot be compared to the glory revealed in you.
1 And EVERY creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
Notice it doesn’t say SOME, but EVERY, everywhere, will be praising God. There are many other scriptures that speak of this reconciliation of all things into God. But this article is for those who want to know what “hell” is. The first thing I have tried to do is show you that “hell” is a not event.
2 Samuel 22:7 The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me…
Notice, the sorrows of hell are also the snares of death. Both hell and death are allegories of our IGNORANCE.
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace
When we operate out of our carnal mind, we are ignorant and do not know the truth. It is impossible to avoid suffering when you don’t know whether something is real or not. Fear is the noose that strangles us all and makes us all act the way we would not, if we knew better.
HELL is a mindset we enter when we leave the Truth of God for the lies of this world. It is our anger, our guilt, our sorrow, our fear and more negative nonsense that causes us such suffering.
HELL IS THE OPPOSITE of LOVE and TRUTH.
Whatever one thinks in their heart, that they become. Our faith and our thoughts are a powerful tool of creation. This is why, we are told to think ONLY ON GOOD THINGS.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
You’ve heard the old expression, “You are what you eat.” – Well this is taken from the great wisdom of those who have gone before us, “You are WHAT YOU THINK.”
This is why, the only escape from HELL is Christ (the Power and Wisdom of God). The only way out of a tormenting mindset is to change your mind. You must leave the LIES you believe for the TRUTH of God. The Good news is, Love does prevail in the end.
I believe, ultimately we learn from our mistakes, we reap what we sow and grow because of it.
As the lead character in my novel says, “Even a child learns to stop touching the hot stove.” – This is how God brings us to the knowledge of the truth and the stature of the perfect man (Christ).
Now many have been taught that once you are sent to “hell” that there is no return. But not only is that not true it is the farthest thing from truth. Our sufferings are for but a moment, and good will always come out of it. God will not leave us in a place of torment (testing).
For thou wilt not leave my soul in HELL; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
God will not leave our soul in such a state. We will learn eventually, that it is better to love than hate, better to forgive than be bitter, better to see to a persons pain than see their fault.
You see when we suffer, we learn from what we endure. It all works together for our good. In the end none of it will matter anyway, because our suffering is for but a moment in the grand scheme of things. But like the pressure placed on coal to create a diamond, like the suffering of the oyster to produce the pearl, the hell we go through creates something far more valuable… a PURE SPIRIT AND PEACE OF MIND!
This is the way GOD has LIFE set up, our reaping what we have sown eventually teaches us that we MUST COME TO CHRIST (GOD’S POWER AND WISOMD) to escape the DEPTHS OF HELL (our suffering, ignorance, carnal ignorance, anger, guilt, shame, fear)
Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from HELL.
Like any Good Father, I believe God corrects us. Sure we’ll suffer in the TIMEOUT of our own personal hell, until we say… “Sorry Dad, I won’t do it again.”
We, like Jesus LEARN OBEDIENCE by the things we suffer. And we suffer when we SIN (thinking and act foolishly – And many times we suffer because other people taught us wrong, and so we end up worse than we were to begin with, and worse than those who taught us ignorantly.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of HELL than yourselves.
This is what it boils down to. Most of our suffering and insecurities comes from the conditioning/brain washing/and experiences of our past.
To be a child of HELL, doesn’t mean you are birthed out of a place of infinite suffering, it means your beliefs have been birthed out of ignorance which causes you to suffer needlessly.
When I ask many people, “Why do you share the Gospel?” The answer is always the same… “I want to see people saved.” — My follow-up question is always the same, “Saved from what?” — Their answer “HELL, ENDLESS TORTURE”
Now, God does not give us the SPIRIT OF FEAR, yet many have this FEAR, and USE THIS FEAR as a motivator. Not just that they threaten, “You better do this or else.” They also worry about those that died or their loved ones who killed themselves without saying the words “Jesus save me”. They truly believe these people are destined for INFINITE TORTURE. What a terrible thought. How very little many think of God. They think the worst of God instead of the best. As if God is some petty, hateful monster who would rather torture than teach.
Many today say that OUR CHOICE can keep us from the Love of God. That we can someone choose to be apart from God. Well, in our thinking, yes, but truly there is no separation from God, for God is all there is. And NOTHING can separate us from the LOVE OF GOD… Mind you, I said NOTHING!
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God.
There isn’t anything that can separate us from the Love of God. Now that doesn’t mean, people won’t be entering those gates of hell again and again, and weeping and screaming, until they UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH and FINALLY ACCEPT CHRIST (Power and Wisdom of God) TO BE FREE.
The Hebrews didn’t believe in Eternal Torture. Ask any Devote Jew.
Paul “worshipped the God of his Fathers” — God is the same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. The God of Paul’s fathers, didn’t know Jesus after the FLESH, but they knew Christ after the spirit… and the ONLY HELL they understood, was the HELL OF THEIR VAIN IMAGINATION. (ignorance, anger, hate, greed, sorrow, guilt, shame, etc)
The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from HELL beneath.
HEAVEN is always pictured as UP, and HELL is always beneath. These are two mind sets, One of HIGHER UNDERSTANDING and one is LOWER UNDERSTANDING. One brings hope and peace, the other brings fear, anxiety, and suffering.
We are all where we are and God makes everything beautiful in ITS TIME. So we need to put this debate to an end, we need to say THE HELL WITH HELL and seek Christ.
Many have asked man to prove the things of God, but man cannot do this, only Christ IN you can reveal the things of God.
Deep down we all just want to be accepted… This is our DESIRE, because deep down we’ve been tricked into believing we have been REJECTED BY GOD. Even though He has never left us, nor forsaken us, and is WITHIN US, not far away as some will say.
Religion over the centuries has continued to perpetuate the belief that if we don’t do exactly as “THEY” say, we are headed for a place of endless doom. No wonder everyone walks around with a dark cloud over their head.
So, if a person from birth is brought up to believe this or that, I understand someone coming along with all the proof in the world is not going to change that persons belief. An outside work NEVER DOES IT, it has to be done INSIDE.
God is not the AUTHOR of confusion he is a GOD OF PEACE. God doesn’t use FEAR TACTICS to motivate man, as Man does… God motivates with LOVE. “LOVE DRAWS A MULTITUDE TO REPENTANCE”
2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
If all of us BELIEVED THIS, it would be easier for us to love other.
So why do people want to believe in a God that would give up on his creation and torture them instead of teach them and help them? The reason is simple, if God does this, than it gives them the excuse to do the same. This is why so many “Christians” see people as Saved or Unsaved… instead seeing People as brother or sister. However, if we BELIEVE God is forgiving, merciful, patient, kind, loving, peaceful than WE WOULD BE THE SAME. This is why I say, THE HELL WITH HELL!
If we saw God in the BEST LIGHT than we would see ourselves through the same eyes.
The world has been tricked into thinking wrong instead of right. It starts with the parents, and the cycle doesn’t end, until ONE WAKES UP to the REALITY OF WHO THEY ARE IN CHRIST… We torture ourselves daily with negative thoughts, worry, fear, and dread… THIS IS HELL PEOPLE!
When I was a child, I thought as a child, worried about the Monsters in my closet and under my bed, but when I grew up I put away childish things and said, THE HELL WITH HELL!
Many in the past have brought up the following scripture as a way of proving, “hell” was a place of infinite torture, a place where God would send his children… Even though God thinks literally burning your children is an abomination.
2 Chronicles 28:3
Moreover he burnt incense in the valley of the son of Hinnom, and burnt his children in the fire, after the abominations of the heathen whom the LORD had cast out before the children of Israel
Many use ths scripture from revelation, the sad fact is they never took the time to see how wonderful it really is.
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name
The word TORMENT doesn’t mean Torture, it means “To test the purity of precious metals by use of touchstone”… sound familiar? And the words for “ever and ever”, obviously doesn’t means for infinity and infinity… the word “for ever” literally translates into an “age, ages, period of time”. So in fact this scripture means God tests us all for a period of time, and while we are tested we have no rest, because we are still ignorant believing “we” are in control. The longer we worship our EGO (THE BEAST) the longer we will suffer in “hell/Ignorance”. The good news is, in the end everything that hurts us is destroyed.
We will be delivered from hell. We have been given the keys to the gates of Hell, which means, we have the understanding to let ourselves OUT OF OUR IGNORANT SUFFERING and we also have the ability to not use GOD’S WISDOM and let ourselves back in. But eventually, even our Ignorant Suffering, even this place of death (ignorance) known as “hell” will be no more.
I hope this article has cleared some things up for you. Life is hard enough in the Hell that is in the here and now, we don’t need to be scared of some future torture to make that hell (our ignorance) bigger than it was before. When you come to the truth you let it all go. There is no past anymore, there is no future to worry about, there is only the moment. The question is where are you choosing to live that moment in?
I want to leave you all with some questions to ponder. Perhaps these are questions you can share with others who do believe in infinite torture. In the mean time, if you haven’t already PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to this blog, it is free and you will get all the updates and new essays. Peace Jacob
1) God teaches us there should never be an end to our forgiveness. The question is, will there be an end to God’s forgiveness? Does God says do as I say, not as I do, OR does God’s mercy endure forever?
2) Gods finishes his creation in VICTORY. Is sending a majority of his ignorant creation to endless torture, Victory? God saw all that he created and he said, IT IS GOOD?…How can that be, if a majority is lost? (It is God’s will that none perish.) How is that Victory?
3) How can any be lost, if EVERY tongue confesses Christ is Lord, to the Glory of God? And the only way to glorify God is to be completely obedient to Him.
4) If “NAME” is translated as “NATURE” from the greek, is it possible that EVERY NATURE that is not written in the book of Life, like greed, lust, hate, envy… is what is actually destroyed? And if the Lake of Fire is eternal Torture, why do ALL OF US have our part in it?
5) If the things of the Kingdom are a Mystery, and many things are meant to be taken allegorically… is it possible the same is true for HELL?
6) Can anything separate from the LOVE OF CHRIST? Bible says no.
7) If Hell is eternal Torture, then how did David make his bed there? How did Jonah pray from there and be released?
8) If God doesn’t change and is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, then how come ETERNAL TORTURE, which was created by the Holy Catholic Church and there is no record of it before that? … Why don’t the JEWS believe in Eternal Torture… Paul worshipped the God of his Father’s, and if the Jews do not believe in Eternal Torment, than Paul couldn’t believe if he worshipped the same God.
9) God says we cannot choose HIM, but he Chooses us. God hardens and loves whom he hardens and loves… How then are we responsible? Name one character in the Bible who didn’t do God’s will… including Pharoah and Satan.
10) If Hell is ETERNAL TORTURE, why is HELL thrown into the lake of Fire?
11) 1 Timothy 4:10: If God is the SAVIOR OF ALL MEN, and the GREEK WORD FOR ALL… means “ALL:)” How can any be tortured for eternity?
12) If someone is ignorant, what is better for a Loving God to do… PUNISH ENDLESSLY WORSE THAN ANY EVIL PERSON CAN DREAM UP… Or would a Loving God TEACH HIS IGNORANT CREATION to know better?
13) If we wouldn’t cast away our children and torture them endlessly for doing the wrong thing and not knowing better, and we be “evil” know this, why would a PERFECT GOD OF LOVE do different?
14) How come Hell is sometimes translated as Death and The Grave if it is endless torture.
15) How come the word TORMENT from the Greek is translated as “THE TESTING OF PRECIOUS METALS BY USE OF TOUCHSTONE” and not Torture? (Is it more likely we are TESTED until we are PURE? Or Tortured endlessly)
16) If God is a Just God, how is ENDLESS TORTURE a just punishment for IGNORANCE?
17) If God doesn’t give us the spirit of FEAR, and Jesus taught that we shouldn’t use fear as a motivator, why is there a DOCTRINE OF ENDLESS TORTURE?
18) If it is IMPOSSIBLE for MAN to know the things of God, is it possible then that the way HELL is UNDERSTOOD and TAUGHT by some today, is completely wrong?
19) If God ONLY DOES WHAT HE WILLS, and it is GODS WILL that ALL BE SAVED? And ALL OF CREATION comes to perfection and the knowledge of the perfect man Christ, HOW then are any Lost? And if they are Lost, will he not leave the 99 found sheep to go after the one who is astray?
20) IS GOD’S ARM SLACK THAT IT CANNOT SAVE? Is it possible, the doctrine of Eternal Torture is in fact error… considering even the word FOR EVER, is translated as “age, ages, period of time” — from the Greek Aionos. Could many be wrong?
Now if you are looking for more BIBLICAL PROOF… please do go through this extensive list that was compiled by my dear friend Elwin Roach from http://www.godfire.net/ — ALWAYS QUESTION AND NEVER SETTLE! If it isn’t love it ISN’T TRUTH!
1) Isa 46:10
2) Dan 4:35
3) Prov 16:9
4) Prov 19:21
5) Prov 16:33
6) Psa 37:23
7) Psa 33:10
8) Psa 33:15
9) Job 5:17-18
10) Hos 6:1-2
11) Deut 32:39
12) Psa 90:3
13) Jer 18:2-6
14) Lam 3:31-32
15) Psa 102:18-20
16) Isa 2:2
17) Joel 3:21
18) Gen 18:18
19) Isa 45:22
20) Isa 45:23
21) Isa 40:3-5
22) Psa 138:4
23) Psa 72:17
24) Psa 86:9
25) Isa 52:10
26) Psa 65:2-4
27) Isa 11:9
28) Psa 66:3-4
29) Isa 19:14-25
30) Ezk 16:55
31) Psa 68:18
32) Isa 54:5
33) Psa 22:25-29
34) Psa 145:9-10
35) Psa 145:14
36) Psa 145:15
37) Psa 145:16
38) Psa 145:9
39) Psa 145:10
40) Psa 24:1
41) Isa 25:6
42) Isa 25:7
43) Isa 25:8
44) Isa 25:8
45) Jer 32:35
46) Psa 135:6
47) Isa 26:9
48) Isa 53:11
49) Gen 12:3
(63 New Testament Listings)
1) Eph 1:11
2) 1 Tim 2:4
3) John 8:29
4) 1 John 4:14
5) John 4:34
6) John 12:47
7) 1 Tim 2:6
8) John 5:36
9) John 4:42
10) John 12:32
11) Heb 7:25
12) Col 1:15
13) Col 1:16
14) Rom 5:15-21
15) 1 Cor 15:22
16) Eph 1:10
17) 1 Cor 15:26
18) Philippians 2:9-11
19) 1 Cor 12:3
20) Rom 11:26
21) Acts 3:20-21
22) Luke 2:10
23) Eph 2:7
24) Heb 8:11-12
25) Luke 3:6
26) Titus 2:11
27) Rom 8:19-21
28) Col 1:20
29) 1 Cor 4:5
30) James 5:11
31) Rev 15:4
32) 2 Cor 5:17
33) Rom 11:32
34) Rom 11:36
35) Eph 4:10
36) Rev 5:13
37) 1 Cor 15:28
38) Rev 21:4-5
39) John 5:25
40) John 5:28
41) John 6:39
42) John 6:12
43) 1 Cor 3:15
44) Mark 9:49
45) 2 Cor 5:15
46) 1 John 2:2
47) Rom 11:15
48) Heb 1:2
49) John 3:35
50) John 17:2
51) John 6:44-45
52) 1 Tim 4:9-11
53) Acts 13:47
54) Gal 3:8
55) Matt 18:11
56) Matt 18:14
57) John 1:7
58) John 1:29
59) John 3:17
60) John 6:51
61) Col 1:28
62) 2 Peter 3:9
63) 1 John 2:2
1) God will Do ALL His Pleasure (rf. Eph 1:11 & 1 Tim 2:4)
2) God’s will done in heaven & earth, none can stop Him
3) Man devises, but God directs his steps
4) Man devises, but God’s counsel stands
5) THE WHOLE DISPOSING thereof is of the Lord
6) The steps of man are ordered of God
7) The LORD brings the counsel & devices of the heathen…to naught
8) God fashions ALL hearts
9) God wounds then He makes whole
10) God tears, but in the third day He heals
11) God kills & makes alive, He wounds but then heals
12) God turns man to destruction, then says return
13) God mars vessels & then remakes them
14) God will not cast off forever
15) God will loosen those appointed to death
16) ALL nations will flow to the Lord’s house
17) God will cleanse blood not cleansed
18) ALL families of the earth will be blessed
19) ALL the earth commanded to look and be saved
20) Unto God ALL will bow & every tongue swear
21) Highway of God enables ALL flesh to see His glory
22) ALL kings will praise God
23) ALL nations will call Him blessed
24) ALL nations will worship God & ALL men blessed
25) ALL earth will see the salvation of God
26) ALL flesh will come to God
27) The earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord
28) Enemies will submit & ALL earth will worship
29) Egypt & Assyria will be restored
30) Sodom will be restored
31) God will lead (all) captivity captive to dwell in man
32) He will be called the God of THE WHOLE EARTH
33) ALL will remember & turn unto the Lord
34) God is good to ALL & merciful to His works
35) Raises ALL that fall & ALL that be bowed down
36) ALL wait upon God & He will give them meat in due season.
37) Will satisfy the desire of ALL living
38) The Lord is good to ALL
39) ALL Thy works shall praise thee
40) The Earth is the Lord’s…and they who dwell therein
41) The Lord will make unto ALL people a feast
42) He will destroy the veil that’s cast over ALL
43) He will swallow up death (ALL death) in victory
44) He will wipe away tears from ALL faces
45) Never in God’s mind to pass anyone through the fire of Molech
46) The Lord did what pleased Him in heaven, earth, and the sea
47) In judgment…the inhabitants will learn righteousness
48) He shall see of the travail of His soul, and shall be satisfied
49) All families of the earth shall be blessed
1) God works ALL things after counsel of His will
2) God will have ALL to be saved
3) Jesus ALWAYS does which pleases His Father
4 Jesus sent to be the Savior of THE WORLD
5) Jesus to do the will of God who sent Him
6) Jesus came to save ALL
7) Jesus gave Himself a ransom for ALL
8) He will finish the works He was sent to do
9) Jesus is the Savior of THE WORLD
10) Jesus will draw ALL to Himself
11) Jesus is able to save to the uttermost
12) Jesus the first born of ALL creation
13) By Him ALL things were created
14) In Adam ALL condemned, in Christ ALL live
15) In Adam ALL die, in Christ ALL live
16) ALL come into Him at the fullness of times
17) Death, the last enemy, will be destroyed
18) EVERY TONGUE shall confess Jesus is Lord (Phil 2:11)
19) Cannot confess except by THE HOLY SPIRIT
20) ALL Israel will be saved
21) Restitution (Reconstitution) of ALL
22) Jesus will be the joy to ALL people
23) His grace to be shown in the ages to come
24 ALL will know God
25) ALL flesh shall see the salvation of God
26) Grace has appeared to ALL
27) Creation freed from corruption
28) ALL reconciled unto God
29) ALL will have praise of God
30) End of the Lord is full of mercy
31) ALL Nations worship when judgments seen
32) ALL becomes a new creation in Christ
33) .ALL subjected to unbelief, mercy on ALL
34) ALL out of God, thru Him, and into Him
35) Jesus will fill ALL things
36) ALL creation seen praising God
37) God will be ALL in ALL
38) No more tears, ALL things made new
39) ALL dead who hear will live
40) ALL in the grave will hear & come forth
41) And this is the Father’s…I should lose NOTHING
42) Gather up the fragments that…that NOTHING be lost
43) ALL saved, yet so as by fire
44) Everyone shall be salted with fire
45) Jesus died for ALL
46) Jesus is the propitiation for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD
47) Reconciliation of the world
48) He is the heir of ALL things
49) ALL has been given into His hand
50) Jesus will give eternal life to ALL that His Father gives Him
51) ALL to be taught of God and will come
52) Jesus is the Savior of ALL
53) Salvation unto the ends of the earth
54).All nations shall be blessed
55) For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost
56) Not the will of your Father…that one of these…should perish (rf. 1)
57) That ALL through him *might believe
58) Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of THE WORLD
59) That THE WORLD through him *might be saved. *might omitted in the Greek
60) The bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of THE WORLD
61) That we may present EVERY MAN perfect in Christ Jesus
62) The Lord is…not willing that ANY should perish (rf. 1 & 2)
63) And he is the propitiation…for the WHOLE WORLD