SALVATION NOW!

SALVATION NOW!

For some reason I have been on a kick lately of sharing these new videos. Some have wondered why I have affected the footage, I briefly want to explain so there is no confusion. It just happened, you see I put these together so quickly that sometimes I just goof around, and if I don’t like the way something looks I fiddle with the brightness and color etc, but this time, I tried a visual effects feature, and I just thought it looked cool.

It wasn’t until later that I truly understood the signifigance of what I did. By doing this, it forced the viewer to take their eyes of “Jacob Israel” and simply listen to the words as if they are their own.

Also, it helps me add another layer to this onion I call these videos, so people can take more away from it, while also adding a touch of intrigue….

I like the idea that people will not look AT me, as if I know something they don’t, because that is the truth, I DON’T! I know no more than anyone, and am no better than anyone, because we are all WHERE WE ARE MEANT TO BE!

So, I like the idea of people seeing a “character” that perhaps will provoke them to think, to question, is God Love, is God in Control, Am I God’s Child, What is the point of suffering, Is life just some cosmic joke or does everything, the good and the bad have meaning, and eventually lead us all home.

Home which I believe is a person finding ETERNAL LIFE, which is not endless carnal living, but Eternal Life, which is Righteousness, Peace, Joy, and Power in the Holy Spirit. Look it up if you don’t believe me. And Eternal life is something I believe each and everyone of us, not only can HAVE RIGHT NOW, it is the ONE THING that everyone NEEDS RIGHT NOW!

I take comfort knowing, i can only know what God allows me to know, and be what God has made me to be, and that is a man who knows it is better to love than hate, give than take, forgive than stay bitter, serve than be served, etc etc… SALVATION is this, and SALVATION is now! So enjoy this latest video I did on this, and understand I only do this, because I want to. This is a desire of my heart, that people will come to know their Value in God, know God as their Lifegiving Spirit of Love and Truth, and rejoice in every trial because it is for the good of others, to see God in all things than to see God in none… Enjoy, Jacob

16 thoughts on “SALVATION NOW!

1. Sam Couch January 28, 2011 / 12:04 PM

When the Spirit moves all we can say is thank you Father. So many do not understand the power they have been given through the Fathers word that will change everything they think they know.

What most think is real is only a strong delusion.

II Th 2:11
    11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    (KJV)

All anyone has to do is believe the truth and everything will be changed if they will only listen to the truth of the Fathers word.

All it takes is to step out of carnallity and into reality which is Spirit in which every Son of God is created.

Love Ya Bro Well Done

2. Joseph Clark January 28, 2011 / 1:49 PM

Hey There Brother Jacob,
    Your message is very great in this post and I love it, but you are forgetting to tell all the children of God something. As you mentioned the very important fact that we are to become the Word made flesh, for this to happen we must first take the written Word of God into our souls. You see this only happens when we fall in love with the written Word of God, which is what cleans away all the humanistic non-sense that is in us, until we are transformed by the renewing of our minds, by the written Word of God. As it says, (Rom.12:1,2-) (And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.), so then by this we know the only way a man will know what the true will of God is, is to read it within the Word of God. You see we are never to trust in what another man, who is not anointed says, (Jer.9:4), or should we listen to what John Haggee says about the poor people on well-fare. See the only way we will know if a man has been anointed with the real Truth is to know what the written Word of God really says.
    I love you brother in the name of Jesus Christ.

This book comes from the Lord God to open up the veil of carnality:
    ( http://www.TheRealTruthFromWithin.org/Introduction.html )

3. Sam Couch January 28, 2011 / 7:47 PM

Respond to post by Joseph;

Hi Brother,

Not everyone will have to read the bible to be transformed or have their minds renewed. The Father said He would write His word in our minds and hearts not on paper. Moses didn’t have a bible as well as many in the time Moses brought forth the Fathers Word.

The bible is composed of many books that are written by men who are inspired by the Holy Spirit to be a witness and a testamony of their personal experience with the Holy Spirit.

I know when the Father spoke to me I had never read the bible in my life and when I did I understand when reading the bible that many others who had the same experience with the Holy Spirit as I did wrote some of their experiences down. Is that not what our own personal studies are all about that we share?

From the moment I was inspired by the Holy Spirit I would read the bible and did so for over 20 years. You would think after reading the scriptures for 20 or so years a man could remember every word but we can’t.

While having a experience with the Holy Spirit I would write down exactly what the Father was showing me in the Spirit in a study using the scriptures others had written long before me. Then Father showed me I could not learn His word as it is written on paper and to say the least I was stunned.

Keep in mind most people only read the parable. The Father showed me that I would learn only what He Himself would write in my heart and mind.

From that moment on I listen to the Holy Spirit only and only use the bible as a reference book to document what the Father has shown me in the Spirit. If my experience with the Holy Spirit lines up with the other men who were inspired to write on paper their experience with the Holy Spirit that we call the bible then we know it is of the Father and not the doctrines of man.

It is only then I know I have received the same truth as these men have that we read of in the scriptures because when it comes down to it there is only one truth and it is of the Father. Many read the scriptures today and do not see the spiritual truth. Many miss the words written by John 6:63 which is the foundation the Father has me build upon. His word is Spirit and no man can teach this only the Father.

When I listen to Jacob I don’t listen to the man I listen to what the Father has given Him to see if it lines up with what the Father has given me. The truth can easily be documented by those who have experienced the same things in the Holy Spirit in their written reports of their experience with the Holy Spirit we call the bible.

By listening to those who have had a experience with the Holy Spirit is what drives others into the Word of God because they seek the same things we do and this is the TRUTH.

Love Ya Brother

• Joseph Clark January 29, 2011 / 3:57 AM

Dear Brother Sam,
      If one does not have the written Word of God as his foundation, is house will fall, because it is the written Word of God that holds everything together. And when you fully understand this, the Word will be opened up for you to see things clearly. Then you will be given to see the Word of God is not some old history book, but it is the Living Word of God happening right now. You will then know just as Jesus Christ was not one special member that lived 2,000 years ago, neither was Moses some little old man walking in circles in a desert 4,000 years ago. You will then understand this scripture, (Matt.23:2-) (Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat:) is saying that all of your religious leaders, who are leading God’s children through this wilderness or desert is the Moses that the Word speaks of. It is the same Moses that will not be permitted to enter the Promise Land. Please brother ask the Lord about these things. You will then realize as we read the Word of God, it is then written in our hearts, but one must first make the effort to read it. Then you will know if one is to caught up into the things of this world of Hell, to take the time to read the Word of God, his (self-spirit) is still in control of his soul and he will remain in his blindness. Please brother Sam meditate on the importance of these two scriptures, (John 1:1,2) (In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.) (The same was in the beginning with God.)
      I love you brother Sam in the name of Jesus Christ.

This book comes from the Lord God to open up the veil that covers up the real Truth, hidden from those who will not obey the written Word of God.
      ( http://www.TheRealTruthFromWithin.org/Introduction.html )

• jacobisrael71 January 29, 2011 / 6:59 AM

Joseph,

THERE IS NOT A LITERAL WRITTEN WORD OF GOD! There are ONLY THE SCRIPTURES, in which you THINK you can find ETERNAL LIFE (KNOWING GOD/WHOM GOD SENT) – Yet, they are the very words that testify what is being said and you don’t believe in what is being said. Throw your bible out if it becomes an idol. There is an old expression, “If you see the buddha on the road, KILL HIM!” – Because the ENLIGHTENED ONE is NOT ONE MAN, but WITHIN every man! The same should be said for Christ, if you THINK the Bible is the Living Word of God, you have not only missed the boat, you are drowning in the sea. I believe you have a lot of insight, but you continue to hammer me and others, that we aren’t obeying the BIBLE, which you mistakingly call the WORD OF GOD WRITTEN. IT ISN’T! the scriptures are good for instruction, correction, and sure they are a great source of inspiration for me, I read them daily, as well as other holy books. But until you SEE that the BIBLE is nothing more than a book written in allegory to try and describe the WORD OF GOD, you can’t see the full picture at all. Because you are limiting God to a single book. YOU ARE THE BOOK that GOD HAS WRITTEN IN, go there. Long before there was a Bible, there was unity of thought. Look to Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, etc… So please, I have gotten your point, I disagree with your point completely. We aren’t all right, so we all should question whatever one writes, but until God changes my heart on this, I believe what I am saying is true, and I simply think you just aren’t catching some of it that’s all. Even though I believe you know a lot of this. Don’t get hung up on TEMPORAL THINGS like a written Bible, HANG YOURSELF ON INFINITE things like the EPISTLE that is YOUR LIFE!

4. Sam Couch January 29, 2011 / 11:13 AM

Exactly, Well said Brother Jacob we are the book being written which is perfection. Man will say we are worthless sinners when the Father says we are perfect in every way. We have been forgiven some 2011 years ago but many choose to stay in the mind set they are still sinners because of the teachings and doctrines of man (Carnallity). I tend to belive the Father over man any day. The only thorn in our sides is the flesh (carnal mind) remove the thorn and we are a pure Spirit just as our Father is Spirit. Love the writtings the Father is doing in you keep up the wonderful work in the Father.

Luke 6:22
    22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.
    (KJV)

John 9:32-37
    32 Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.
    33 If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
    34 They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.
    35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
    36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
    37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
    (KJV)

5. Joseph Clark January 29, 2011 / 2:11 PM

Brother Jacob,
    Just stop and think brother, if you took the Holy Bible completely out of the picture, what would you know? You would only know what your (self-spirit) wants you to know or what you would presume and we know to be presumptuous is to sin in the eyes of God, because (the written Word of God) says it is.
    You see brother (the written Word of God) is not an idol to me, but it is my God to me as (the Word of God) says it is. (John 1:1-) (In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.) (The same was in the beginning with God.) You see all the scriptures were written by men who were taken into the family of God, who like Jesus Christ was not one special member, because as we are truly born again, we become One within Him our Father. He has gave us the written Word of God to cleanse us and to transform us into Him, into His kingdom of paradise. Then by the written Word of God, we see all those who think they know more than He knows or think they do not need to trust in His written Word, are the proud ones held captive by the spirit of pride, to proud to obey the Word of God. These are the ones, who will not lay down their own personal life to put on the life of the Lord Jesus Christ (Rom.13:14), to become the Word made flesh (John 1:14). Please do not let your (self-spirit) keep you from seeing these things brother. You see as long as he (the spirit of the flesh) can keep you from seeing the importance of (the written Word of God), the longer he will remain in control of your soul and the veil will remain closed to the Holiest of Holies, where the real Truth is kept hidden from the disobedient ones, who will not cease to sin. Please brother Jacob, be wise enough to know anything that tells you to disregard or to ignore (the written Word of God) comes from the spirit of Satan. Just as the Lord, who is the written Word of God tells Satan when Satan says to change rocks into bread, (Matt.4:3,4) (But he answered and said, It is WRITTEN, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.) If the Truth in my words remains hidden from you, there is no need for your (self-spirit) to reply to me, because I have spoken these words to save your soul, not your (self). I will be praying for you brother in the name of Jesus Christ.

My Main Web-site:

• jacobisrael71 January 29, 2011 / 7:50 PM

Joseph,

The WORD of GOD is TRUTH… Jesus called the Torah, the old Testament and other books like is THE SCRIPTURES, he most certainly didn’t call the his god. The WORD means LOGIC of UNDERSTANDING or WISDOM of GOD, it is NOT A WRITTEN BOOK JOSEPH! Now I understand why you and I are on different pages many times, yet saying the same thing, you are hung up in the letter of the law, and I am seeking the SPIRIT of it. If I didn’t have the bible, as my children don’t, I would know, it is better to LOVE FORGIVE GIVE and I would have a HUNGER to know the MEANING OF LIFE, and I would SEEK MY CREATOR, because my CREATOR is MY LIFE, WITHIN ME, and cannot be denied, because “HE” CANNOT DENY HIMSELF. The bible is 66 books that have been written, re-written, corrupted, and shufflled and interpreted so many times, for anyone to take it literally and consider it the WORD of God (WHICH IS TRUTH) the bible is not the TRUTH, THE BIBLE is a collections of stories that bear witness to the truth revealed to men, and women, and in men and women. I knew God before I ever read a Bible, but I also learned GOD by reading the TAO, the Dhammapadda, The Gita, as well as the Aquarian Gospels, the Nag Hammadi library (all the gnostic texts), the dead seas scrolls, and I have learned about God in poetry, and even the newspaper… God teaches us in alll thing, ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER of the good of those that love the Lord, and I love God. Joseph, my soul is being saved as I write this, as is every single soul on this planet, everyone will wake up to the truth of God, and who they are in Christ (Which their life is hid in) – ALSO, if you haven’t noticed, I’ve only read the bible like a gazillion times, I can quote it without missing a beat, if your read my articles, it is my main source for sharing the deeper things I believe I know (like always its up to the reader to go to God to find out, I’m am not going to say I know it all) – But I ONLY use scripture because I know many people in Religion, and the religious mind, will not recieve the things of God (what I believe to be the things of God), without some scripture to back it up. Paul didn’t have a new testament to read and quote from as you did, he wrote the majority of that canon, as am I, as are others, the question is, ARE YOU? You have said you wrote a book that God told you to write, isn’t just what Paul did, what many have done, we are all living epistles to be read of all mankind, “out of the book written of ME, I COME” – this is not speaking of the bible, the Book of Life, which is IN US. In any event, I’m not trying to debate you Joseph, just want to give you an answer. Because if someone here reads that the Bible is the WORD OF GOD, and they begint o out all their faith in that book, instead of the BOOK OF LIFE WITHIN – I am afraid those people will not see the salvation of their souls, but the salvation of “what other people told them to do”. Peace man, J

6. Sam Couch January 29, 2011 / 8:13 PM

Brother Jacob,

You continue doing as you are doing never let someone who is of a carnal mind sway you like a reed in the wind. I don’t have a clue as to what Joseph means by self-spirit. I am Spirit just as we are all Spirit just as the creator of all things is Spirit.

No one is saying not to read the scriptures because I do every day as I know each of us do. No one had even suggested not to read the scriptures because it is the only way to comfirm what you are given in the Spirt is from the Father but those who only read the parable of the Fathers word (on paper)have no understanding concerning spiritual matters.

1 Cor 3:1-2
    1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
    2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. (KJV)

Brother Jacob some are only receiving the milk (written Word) and not the meat (spiritual truth written in our Hearts and Minds) because they are not able.

1 Cor 14:37-38
    37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
    38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant. (KJV)

It is no different today than in the times of the apostles walked the earth some men are not going to hear the spiritual truth and be ignorant, not my words by the words of our Father. He is in control and they will hear when the Father has their time come.

Faith comes by hearing (not writting) by the word of God.

Rom 10:17
    17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (KJV)

In the bible we read our Fathers word are Spirit as written in John 6:63

John 6:63
    63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (KJV)

The flesh (carnal mind) benefits nothing as they read words written on paper but the Spirit, meaning all the Fathers children do when the Father speaks because “the words” “I speak” “they are spirit” and this is not written on paper.

No one has said or even suggested “to disregard or to ignore (the written Word of God)” this comes from someone that has been taught by the doctrines of man (the carnal mind) that this one “called” satan in an actual entity having no spiritual understanding what this actully refers to in the Spirit.

Rev 12:9
    9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, “CALLED” the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (KJV)

Work on in the Spirit Brother work on.

• Joseph Clark January 29, 2011 / 11:32 PM

Brother Sam,
      You see brother, every man is wise in his own eyes and everyone thinks they know the Truth until they really see it, as the veil of carnality (Isa.25:7) (2Cor.3:14) is opened up for them to see into the Holiest of Holies. Just like all the Catholic priests, who push their doctrines of idolatry, think they are the ones who are right, because they still think as a man thinks, not spiritually. This is why you guys are having a hard time seeing the things, I am trying to share with you all. You see your (self-spirit) (the evil spirit of the flesh), (the serpent- (repents)), that you must deny does not want you to read the book, that the Lord God had me to write to open the veil for His chosen ones. He knows if you read it, he will be put down and you will no longer see (the written Word of God) as some old history book, full of stories that happened 1,000’s of years ago to a small group of special people. You will then understand, just as Adam was not one special member and Jesus Christ was never just one special member, neither was Moses, Joseph, Daniel or Paul and so on. You see as a man we see in littles, but when the anointing comes, we see as the Lord God sees, because in Him we are given the mind of Christ (1Cor.2:16). Please brother search out the things I have said to you. I love you guys in the name of Jesus Christ.

( http://www.TheRealTruthFromWithin.org/Introduction.html )

• Joseph Clark January 30, 2011 / 12:03 AM

One more thing brother Sam, this will help you understand about the apostle Paul who Jacob said didn’t have a bible back then.

As we drink of the Holy Grail and the words open to reveal the hidden truth; we then see that all of Saul’s (who transforms into Paul) appearances are written in each of the four Gospels, or worlds, or four quarters as Peter says. Before the transformation takes place in Paul when he is still Saul the persecutor, he is really Pontius Pilate- (it-Saul-open-pit) (I-open-it-up-last) (I-put-in-apostle) (is-into-pet-Paul) (I-step-into-Paul) (in-sop-it-up-late) (is-point-up-late) (o-up-late-pit-sin) (up-o-least-in-pit) (in-pit-u-eat-slop). We also know Herod- (oh-red), is all of your religious leaders who want to be the big Heroes, who are very offended by the real Truth. (The Word of God ) says, Herod was the Tetrarch- (r-c-the-rat) (r-c-threat) in charge of all the so called want-to-be Jews or you might say want-to-be children of God.
      He persecutes- (c-seer-set-up) (r-set-see-cup) Jesus Christ first then sends Him back to Pilate- (lip-ate). This is for us to see, that our persecution will come from all those who claim to be the Jews (the children of God), but are not (Rev.2:9). By this I speak not of those who are natural born Jews in an outward sense (Rom.2:28), but I speak of the religious people who all claim to be the children of God, but are not, because their sinning (self) is still in control of them. These are the ones, that as soon as a man will stand up in the name of Jesus Christ, instead of his own personal name, they are all of those who will holler crucify him. They are the same ones who always go around complaining, condemning, and slandering others, just trying to make their (self) look smarter or better in the eyes of other men.
      We who are the 1st Witness are the first fruits, the first begotten- (to-be-get-n) of the dead (1Pet.1:3) (1Cor.15:23) (Rom.6:13) (Rom.8:10-) (1Thes.4:16) (Rev.1:5). This is the 1st coming now in our world (Heb.9:26). It is the 1st resurrection- (r-seer-in-court) (or-is-c-u-r-enter) (r-tree-c-u-r-I-Son) (or-c-n-true-rise), and on those who have obtained- (do-be-in-at) (a-die-to-b-n) (into-a-bed) it, the 2nd death has no power (Rev.20:6); but we must face the 2nd death in the body of the Lord Jesus Christ. We are the 1st Witness and our witness is that we are Christ Jesus risen from the dead (Rev.11:3), who carries and lifts up the real Truth, to set us all free (John 8:32-).
      As Jesus Christ was not one member, neither is Paul. If you look at the ending of Paul’s epistles, you see they are written by different- (rent-if-fed) (freed-f-n-it) members of Paul such as Tertius, Fortunatus, Stephanas, Achaicus, Timotheus, and so on. Paul is in ( the Word ), the Spirit that gathers- (ah-r-gets) (the-rags) (Seth-rag) in all of the members of the bride- (be-rid) (r-b-die) (I-bred) (red-b-I), as Paul says, (that I may present you as a chaste- (a-c-Seth) virgin- (i.v.-ring) to Christ.) (2Cor.11:2). Paul is a Hebrew of Hebrews- (He-brews), for they who have studied- (die-dust) (I-dusted) and loved ( the Word of God ) are being brewed in the vat of His Holy Word to become the wine- (we-in) (in-we), the first fruits of the vine, which are the Living Waters of eternal life. Brother Sam, I feel like you will be given to understand these things. This is also why Jesus Christ is called the Son of David, because David is in the Word of God, that gives birth to Jesus Christ, as in Him we bring down the Giant, who is all the man-made religions that pollute us with their doctrines of idolatry.
      My Google Web-site:

7. Sam Couch January 30, 2011 / 2:57 AM

Brother Joseph all I can do is agree at this time with brother Jacob because he is seeing the same things I have seen for years and it is a joy to see and hear the work the Father is allowing Him to do.

I can’t tell you how many times someone has told me I have to see as they do or be as they are when it come to the Fathers word and I mean no disrespect in saying this.

I cannot and will not change one thing the Father has shown me in His word by listening to any other person not just you, not even Jacob or anyone as far as that goes.

But when I see someone who has been shown the same things I have been shown I let them know what a pleasure it is to see someone besides myself who has been given what I have received from the Father.

We are all brothers in Christ and I do love you as I love the Father and myself but I will never let man take away what the Father has me understand. If I don’t see I will be blind and if I don’t understand I will be ignorant and I know it is the Fathers will in either case. I was born alone into this world and so I walk alone so rest assured I will stand before the Father alone in this world and when I leave this world.

I will not stand before the Father and say someone said this or someone said that concerning His word. I will stand before the Father who is in control of all things and say “this is how I understood your word to say to me Father”.

If I am not correct it was the Fathers will it be that way and if I am correct it is still His will that I know His word but either way I will stand before the Father on my own without the influence of any other to answer for my actions, deeds, or understanding.

There is not one of us who love the Father who does not mean well but I have learned not everyone is right. With this being said I will humble myself and just tell you I love you brother Joseph and will not stand in the way of your understanding because I know it is only the Father who teaches His word. All I can do is share the way the Father has me understand His word and thats all I can do nothing more nothing less.

I fear due to our post we may have already caused confusion and this is something we are not to do so I will ask brother Jacob to remove my post because the last thing I ever want anyone to think is I debated the Fathers word. The Fathers word is not up to debate but instead for edification in the Spirit. Peace be unto you brother and I love you as a brother in Christ.

• Joseph Clark January 30, 2011 / 11:08 AM

Dear Sam and Jacob,
      I do not say these things to confuse you guys or to downgrade you all or to hurt your feelings, because I love you all very much and that is the real Truth. I can tell by your words, that both of you love the Lord God very much and this tells me that we will be together for ever and ever as One in the Lord.
      Now with that being said, I do not wish to make you think I am any better than either one of you guys, but it always happens when one tries to help others see what he has been given to see. You see I came from a world of darkness led by men who thought they knew the Truth. Then it was only by the Word of God that I was delivered from the evil blindness of Catholicism. And I know that the Word says, (1John 2:27) (But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.) Then seeing that we are not to be taught by a man, if we have received the anointing, I just wanted you guys to see the importance of (the written Word of God). As we see how important it is by these scriptures, (Luke 24:27) (And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.) and (Luke 24:32) (And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?). You see when the veil opened up to unlock the scriptures to me and the gift of understanding was given to me, I then understood how important (the written Word of God) is and to love it is to love the Lord God. I just wanted to share these things with you guys. I meant no disrespect and I am sorry if I offended you all. I love you and I hope we will always be brothers in the name of Jesus Christ.

• Dan Gonzales January 30, 2011 / 8:06 PM

Joseph…May God continue in blessing you…I would like for you to truly seek this out..Reflect upon your own words in which spoke…”the gift of understanding was given to me” Joseph beware of the wicked one…the gift is the Spirit of Christ that dwells within us all. Understanding comes by way only, of that Spirit. Understanding is not a packaged gift that you receive of your own accord to do or use as you like. It is only a manifestation of that Spirit. You point out the 1 John verse about that you need no man teach you…lets look at what Paul says…”When it pleased the Father to reveal His Son in me” not only is this a pre cursor but doesnt this sound like a testimony? Then Paul continues…”immediatly I conferred not with flesh and blood”…Now the exercise…Reflect upon what you stated as been givin the gift of understanding and the statement Paul says.. that I conferred not with flesh and blood. I say this in love as well… some people only notice the height of which they have climb yet still being on the mountain cannot see its summit.

8. Dan Gonzales January 31, 2011 / 7:48 PM

Brother Joseph….I will always check out what others claim to see in me. I will be honest though. One thing I always hear is what you posted in reference to being born again…the death of the old man and the like…You know I have heard it so much that I truly think something is wrong…Everyone says the same thing yet all act differently. If those who are born again are of the one mind and one spirit…why the differences? By default what the claim is, cannot be true. For this reason, I, like many that Iam meeting,cannot listen to words of men and take them as truth. Now on one hand I know Iam not born again. This does not bother me for the hope of His coming gives life to me each day. On the other hand I dont know everyone who claims they are born again, so I take them on their word that they are saying the truth. To believe them is not possible nor is it wise. I understood all that you wrote… and I will assess each accusation accordingly. Also I will read your book. When one accuses another..the accuser, is either right or wrong…but a great good is accomplished when the parties involved can know if it stands as truth or fallacy. So this will be my goal. Let us see if Iam letting the spirit of pride keep me from knowing the truth of God. Let us also see if all I know is what a man knows. Finally..let us focus on an attribute you claimed for yourself. That you could see into the holiest of holies and therefore buy reading your book, enlighten us (the disobedient ones) who do not cease from sin and have our eyes opened. Brother Joseph…God is mighty in things we dont know. Thank you for your kind reply. As it stands now by your claim of having understanding and seeing into the holiest of holies Iam in gratitude for the appointments placed upon me and Iam ready to deal with them. So when Iam finished reading your book I will let you know…

9. Dan Gonzales January 31, 2011 / 8:27 PM

Brother Joseph…How goes your day? Upon reading just the introduction of your book Iam in need of clarification as to what some things mean to you…Could you tell me what David is asking from God when he says “deliver my soul from the power of the dog” and what is happening in 2 Thess chapter 2? Thank you.