The Secret Power Of Faith Revealed

Hi everyone,

I want to thank those of you who have found my website and are enjoying and sharing the hundreds of essays and videos I post here. This is a video I shared on Youtube a couple of weeks ago, and while I have many critical essays on what Faith is, and how to truly walk in it, this simple video sums it up nicely.

I hope you enjoy it and take the time to consciously engage your faith in ways you never have before. The scriptures reveal that with God all things are possible, and also that with Faith all things are possible, so click this video and start recreating your life. I love you all, please do subscribe here and on youtube if you haven’t and take the time to share this video around with those you believe need to see that “they are more than they know”, Jacob

19 thoughts on “The Secret Power Of Faith Revealed

1. Diane Hindson January 24, 2018 / 9:56 AM

Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone

• Heather Perry March 12, 2018 / 7:49 AM

To Jacob Israel, My name is Heather and I love your show on YouTube. I watch you all the time. I don’t understand alot of what the bible says and I love how u explain the meaning of what it is really saying. Thank you for that.

• Jacob Israel March 21, 2018 / 8:34 AM

Hi Heather!!! Im so glad you feel that way. Thank you for taking the time to let me know and please do tell the world about my channel 🙂 Much love Jacob

2. Amelia January 24, 2018 / 4:24 PM

HI Jacob. Love this video, and I put it on repeat so it gets down deep in me. However, I seem to fail at being able to change my circumstances. I have faith in God, but I cannot imagine things anymore. Maybe I am too old. or had way too many setbacks and disappointments.
    Things seem to go the opposite. Would you please help me, because i desire a change. Please, if you have the time, email me and maybe shed some light on where I am going wrong. Thank you so much!

3. Lena Wickey January 25, 2018 / 5:48 AM

Thank you Jacob…   Oh how I love truth…I choose to spread it around to everyone around me! Love to you and yours…Lena

4. Monica Cozac January 25, 2018 / 1:12 PM

Super! Since I began tuning in to your videos and essays, my way of thinking has begun to change for the better. Yes I notice the negative around me but I choose to walk in the light instead. I have been blessed by giving and blessed by receiving. My husband and I continue to unexplainably prosper and continue to bless others with an open hand. We are truly all of one and am the most happy and fulfilled I have ever been in life! Glory be! JI: Stay blessed in truth and light by our Father!

5. Nathan L Oakes February 8, 2018 / 8:02 PM

Jacob, I am so inspired by you and would love to talk to you sometime! I have been listening since you started to talk about the Mandela effect…. I am going to start making my own videos talking about ways a person can raise their frequencies! I have awakened out of the sleep I was in and I see and understand everything you are talking about! Have you ever heard of a Rife machine?

6. Brian Martin February 19, 2018 / 12:39 AM

OK ok I agree that people not guns are the problem,,i mean why was a dishonorable discharged mentally ill soldier allowed to buy assault riffle as with the church shooting of Sutherland Springs, and currently why was a 19 year old allowed to buy an assault riffle. The very passionate speech by Emma made some good points, why in Florida can you legally conceal carry? But she made the statement that the shooter would not have killed 17 people with a knife ,well i beg to disagree and it would have been infinitely more gruesome with no quick death, and with a sword forget a bout it..my point is that people been killing people long before black powder. also and lastly inmy 45 years i have know some extreme people from outlaw biker ex military outlaw renegade to introverted narcissistic spoiled thug wanna be brats but i have never met anyone who could aim down the barrel at innocent children and pull the trigger much less do it repeatedly.

7. Richard February 20, 2018 / 9:48 AM

Hi Jacob my name is Rich U. Ive recently awaken to our true reality due too about 200 hours of research from all angles. Your video on depression really hit a deep spot. I would like to talk to you about a few things when you have time. Thank you for your work.

-Rich

8. David Adamson March 6, 2018 / 3:31 PM

I was visited by a spirit. I don’t expect people to believe me. I wrote the book Hellish, published by XLibrius . You might be interested. No worries, I’m still experiencing stuff and working on the second book.

9. Lydell Anderson March 13, 2018 / 12:18 PM

Dear Jacob my name is Lydell Anderson please call me L.A. lol. Look this is gonna sounds really strange. I know I’m jumping into this but this isn’t easy but I think ur my brother! I know it sounds crazy but I’ve been watching ur show for awhile now and I gotta say I love it. Look I could be wrong or the universe is sending me to u for other reasons???? Idk but I’d be honored to conversion with u. Please get back with me. Email. Knightlk69@gmail.com And please check out my YouTube channel Awakening Souls

• Jacob Israel March 21, 2018 / 8:33 AM

Sorry I am just now getting this, I believe I have already met you via email… if not, hit me up personally Thomascalls@aol.com… I don’t usually talk to people on the phone… much love to you and yours Jacob

10. Elwood skuse March 13, 2018 / 2:32 PM

Thank you for sharing your time and heart for others. P.S. I WOULD LIVE TO BUY A COPY OF YOUR BOOK. HOPE YOU OFFER IT ON YOUR WEB SIGHT AND OR VIDEOS

• Elwood skuse March 13, 2018 / 2:34 PM

Love and live spell checker, 🙂 ::::::Woody

11. Joe Farmer March 15, 2018 / 3:20 AM

If ALL time is happening all the time (past present future) then couldn’t our future selves be effecting our NOW selves? As we continue to rely more on technology to spell for us maybe our future selves are horrible at spelling. Maybe our future collective consciousness also mistakes the past on video books history etc. because our future selves have fallen into augmented reality and depend on computers to do everything, even to remind us of our past

did that make sense? If future us effects us now, then we effect past us. so that’s why the differences have always been because us now, changes us in the past yet we still remember both the past and present representations of M.E’s

12. Ken May 4, 2018 / 1:39 PM

Great video. Prayers and Faith have helped along this road of life. Keep speaking the truth.