The Secret Power Of Faith Revealed

Hi everyone,

I want to thank those of you who have found my website and are enjoying and sharing the hundreds of essays and videos I post here. This is a video I shared on Youtube a couple of weeks ago, and while I have many critical essays on what Faith is, and how to truly walk in it, this simple video sums it up nicely.

I hope you enjoy it and take the time to consciously engage your faith in ways you never have before. The scriptures reveal that with God all things are possible, and also that with Faith all things are possible, so click this video and start recreating your life. I love you all, please do subscribe here and on youtube if you haven’t and take the time to share this video around with those you believe need to see that “they are more than they know”, Jacob

11 thoughts on “The Secret Power Of Faith Revealed

1. Diane Hindson January 24, 2018 / 9:56 AM

Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone

• Heather Perry March 12, 2018 / 7:49 AM

To Jacob Israel, My name is Heather and I love your show on YouTube. I watch you all the time. I don’t understand alot of what the bible says and I love how u explain the meaning of what it is really saying. Thank you for that.

• Jacob Israel March 21, 2018 / 8:34 AM

Hi Heather!!! Im so glad you feel that way. Thank you for taking the time to let me know and please do tell the world about my channel 🙂 Much love Jacob

2. Lena Wickey January 25, 2018 / 5:48 AM

Thank you Jacob…   Oh how I love truth…I choose to spread it around to everyone around me! Love to you and yours…Lena

3. Lydell Anderson March 13, 2018 / 12:18 PM

Dear Jacob my name is Lydell Anderson please call me L.A. lol. Look this is gonna sounds really strange. I know I’m jumping into this but this isn’t easy but I think ur my brother! I know it sounds crazy but I’ve been watching ur show for awhile now and I gotta say I love it. Look I could be wrong or the universe is sending me to u for other reasons???? Idk but I’d be honored to conversion with u. Please get back with me. Email. Knightlk69@gmail.com And please check out my YouTube channel Awakening Souls

• Jacob Israel March 21, 2018 / 8:33 AM

Sorry I am just now getting this, I believe I have already met you via email… if not, hit me up personally Thomascalls@aol.com… I don’t usually talk to people on the phone… much love to you and yours Jacob

4. Elwood skuse March 13, 2018 / 2:32 PM

Thank you for sharing your time and heart for others. P.S. I WOULD LIVE TO BUY A COPY OF YOUR BOOK. HOPE YOU OFFER IT ON YOUR WEB SIGHT AND OR VIDEOS

• Elwood skuse March 13, 2018 / 2:34 PM

Love and live spell checker, 🙂 ::::::Woody

5. Ken May 4, 2018 / 1:39 PM

Great video. Prayers and Faith have helped along this road of life. Keep speaking the truth.