7 thoughts on “The Ten Virgins Parable Revealed

• Jacob Israel March 21, 2018 / 8:30 AM

That is awesome Jonathan… I really appreciate it… much love Jacob

1. mckenzif March 16, 2018 / 3:27 PM

Jacob, please check your PO Box. We sent you something.

• Jacob Israel March 21, 2018 / 8:29 AM

Oh no… I shut my po box down… you should check your mail as it could be coming back to you. Thank you so much though. I will be setting up a new one. If it is a letter just email me at Thomascalls@aol.com – talk to you soon and thanks so much

2. Tracy Jakhu March 16, 2018 / 3:33 PM

Amen Brother, that was awesome! Thanks for the oil

• Jacob Israel March 21, 2018 / 8:24 AM

So glad you enjoyed it Tracy. Much love to you and yours, Jacob

3. Dan Gonzales April 5, 2018 / 9:46 AM

Jacob…Joy is the Essence of truth revealed. The spirit of man is a candle of the LORD (searching all the inward parts of the belly) John 7:38 he that believes on me scripture SAYS, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. Candle needs to be lit to be of any effect. Christ is the Light of the world. So we seek to eat of that tree that our candle ( true spirit) will shine forth. Beautiful as ever Jacob thank you for your precious time. Repentance…Hebrew Teshuva. meaning to restore one to his original condition. That would be, thou shall have no other gods before me. God is love so just what is Love? God creates peace and He creates evil…evil just means unrest. Love you brother so thankful for God’s work in you. Dan G.