Speaking In Tongues and The Hidden Message in Acts 2

Speaking in tongues is a topic that many claim to understand and perform yet few know its true meaning. I have written on the subject before but this hour long teaching I share on my Livestream on Youtube says it all. It also reveals a remarkable hidden message in Acts 2 that no one has shared before. Please do subscribe to my website as well as my youtube channel and click the youtube notification bell to stay up to date on everything I share each week. I love you all and hope you enjoy, Jacob

11 thoughts on “Speaking In Tongues and The Hidden Message in Acts 2

1. krby46 March 28, 2018 / 6:17 PM

Love your shows!

• Margie Haakensen May 17, 2018 / 5:12 PM

Hello Jacob,☺My name is Margie.I am profoundly deaf.I can’t hear your vidio’s but sure would enjoy being able to read them.I fully expect my hearing back and will never say uncle to this!Love you much Jacob💛

• Jacob Israel May 17, 2018 / 5:45 PM

Margie I will look into getting transcripts for you… I apologize I have done that sooner… much love

2. August Bradshaw April 8, 2018 / 8:18 PM

Hi Jacob, really enjoy the things you do. I had something interesting happen to me on a trip to Flordia and continues to keep happening. It’s like my guardian angel is trying to show me something. You can see it on you tube. My faith in Jesus is strong so I don’t need something super natural for me. Maybe it’s for others to see. God Bless

3. Gloria DePietro April 11, 2018 / 5:31 PM

Jacob: You want to know if reincarnation is real? Well I am a past life regression practitioner who has regressed hundreds of clients in order to help them resolve unfinished business. The purpose being ASCENSION…..the need to move on brother…..can you dig it? Are you ready…set up a regression with me and lay this question to rest….check out my web page at http://www.pastliferegressionny.com

4. Bernard Simmons April 25, 2018 / 12:20 AM

4/24/2018

Hi Jacob!

Thank you for all that you do to wake me up to the TRUTH. I am a fan. I get a blessing from God watching your videos!

I am moved to write this to you. I would like to suggest that you get a reading from Theresa Caputo THE LONG ISLAND MEDIUM. She lives on Long Island (DUH). See her on youtube.

I was so touched that you did not get to meet your dad before he passed, that I am sure you can find closure by getting a reading from Theresa.

I’m just making a suggestion.

your fan,

Bernard Simmons

5. Lorraine May 2, 2018 / 11:16 AM

Hi Jacob, thank you for your very inspired messages. On Sept 23,2017
    I was meditating on The Christ in its singularity…. I asked him to reveal himself to me “physically” if he was real…..
    What materialized is So mind bending that I have chosen to only tell a few close to me…
    I would like to share with you my experience privately if that’s possible…. to add vindication to your work of unraveling the mystery of Christ… He Is Here

6. Joseph May 3, 2018 / 11:49 PM

huawei p20 this new phone is interesting, you should look into it. I’ve had such a strong feeling to want to share this to you. The name of the phone is what made me feel un easy. Love you bud keep up with the truth and knowledge seeking.

7. SEBASTIAN NOLTE May 4, 2018 / 11:05 PM

Your work’s just, MIND-BLOWING. Could be a time-travel guy playing with the History? We live in a science fiction movie, all this seems to be taken from an animated chapter of Rick and Morty.

• SEBASTIAN NOLTE May 5, 2018 / 1:40 AM

A new lazy world, reducing bits of physical information to get a bit more power to continue rendering the actual world? – reducing the texts, the color of the logos, objects in pictures… The entire history of humanity rewritten, maybe that are the gravitational waves, when passes through every atom/string in the “universe”, just a general update to optimize reality? Just a theory.

8. kelvin mckay May 7, 2018 / 4:37 AM

Jacob? Do you think Bible prophecy, world wars, cosmology, every alternative news Subject, ufo, etc is all an elaborate cover up lie, etc that we are on a flat earth covered with a dome type scenario and some unknown unseen thing is watching us? Bill Nye the not science guy who fought so hard against flat earth eventually said that one thing people should know is that earth is an enclosed system and we cannot go anywhere? Sounds like beings in a fishbowl.