Speaking In Tongues and The Hidden Message in Acts 2

Speaking in tongues is a topic that many claim to understand and perform yet few know its true meaning. I have written on the subject before but this hour long teaching I share on my Livestream on Youtube says it all. It also reveals a remarkable hidden message in Acts 2 that no one has shared before. Please do subscribe to my website as well as my youtube channel and click the youtube notification bell to stay up to date on everything I share each week. I love you all and hope you enjoy, Jacob

22 thoughts on “Speaking In Tongues and The Hidden Message in Acts 2

1. Richard Bennage March 28, 2018 / 2:13 PM

I want to say thank you for not preaching to me and for just talkin to me I was standing between the two rivers my eyes open and I couldn’t see I always felt the odd man out in church around other religious people not saying they’re wrong just narrow-minded I have found that government and religion control to the extent like a man with a dog on a leash he can take him for a walk but it controls the distance only a free dog or a free man can truly learn what it’s like to be that dog or man and that is how we learn our purpose and our understanding of oneself and our creator I have always thought that government religion life itself is embodied of complexity that is the leash that the devil has on us to maintain control if we just took the word to the most simplest meaning we would all have understanding you are a blessing and I thank God for you thank you for talking to me and not at me with love your brother Rick

2. krby46 March 28, 2018 / 6:17 PM

Love your shows!

• Margie Haakensen May 17, 2018 / 5:12 PM

Hello Jacob,☺My name is Margie.I am profoundly deaf.I can’t hear your vidio’s but sure would enjoy being able to read them.I fully expect my hearing back and will never say uncle to this!Love you much Jacob💛

• Jacob Israel May 17, 2018 / 5:45 PM

Margie I will look into getting transcripts for you… I apologize I have done that sooner… much love

3. August Bradshaw April 8, 2018 / 8:18 PM

Hi Jacob, really enjoy the things you do. I had something interesting happen to me on a trip to Flordia and continues to keep happening. It’s like my guardian angel is trying to show me something. You can see it on you tube. My faith in Jesus is strong so I don’t need something super natural for me. Maybe it’s for others to see. God Bless

4. Gloria DePietro April 11, 2018 / 5:31 PM

Jacob: You want to know if reincarnation is real? Well I am a past life regression practitioner who has regressed hundreds of clients in order to help them resolve unfinished business. The purpose being ASCENSION…..the need to move on brother…..can you dig it? Are you ready…set up a regression with me and lay this question to rest….check out my web page at http://www.pastliferegressionny.com

• LH July 13, 2018 / 11:58 AM

Jesus said: You know not that which you worship. You people delving into the supernatural outside of Jehovah’s Word are treading on dangerous ground. You are looking for answers outside of the will of God.
      Trying to enter into the gate another way.
      So many here posting have no clue to the dangers of falling prey into the supernatural. I spent over 15 years in the occult with real supernatural manifestations.
      It grieves me greatly here to read so many professing Christ Jesus yet delve into the Babylonian arts in ignorance, knowing nothing, nothing of the dangers you all have opened yourselves up to.
      All the people that posted here about mediums, readings reincarnations etc. either repent and seek deliverance or pay the consequences like Saul.
      Eternity and our relationship with Yeshua is not something to trifle with.

5. Steve April 15, 2018 / 7:15 PM

Hey Jacob, love your videos I’m a subscriber that shares you with my family. I especially like your video on faith, that was real powerful and enlightening. Your last video just happened to be 11 mins 11 secs. Thought you might want to Know 🕆

6. Norma Jean April 18, 2018 / 2:37 PM

Hi Jacob,

I am so happy that you are spreading the Bible’s truth and know that you are a true servant of the Lord. The opening statement in my website was made before I found yours.

Do you know what the letters SATAN mean when spelled backward?

Meanings and history of the name Natas: | Edit. Lithuanian: Natas/Natalis is a male equivalent of Natasha/Natalia, from the the Latin natale domini, “birthday of god,” i.e. Christmas.

Spelled backwards: satan

Also stands for: National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences

7. Bernard Simmons April 25, 2018 / 12:20 AM

4/24/2018

Hi Jacob!

Thank you for all that you do to wake me up to the TRUTH. I am a fan. I get a blessing from God watching your videos!

I am moved to write this to you. I would like to suggest that you get a reading from Theresa Caputo THE LONG ISLAND MEDIUM. She lives on Long Island (DUH). See her on youtube.

I was so touched that you did not get to meet your dad before he passed, that I am sure you can find closure by getting a reading from Theresa.

I’m just making a suggestion.

your fan,

Bernard Simmons

8. Phoenix Marsh April 25, 2018 / 2:27 PM

So I had to hunt like crazy to find the right area of studylight.org which you are using. Gotta tell you, I was asked quite recently what my education was or where I was from because of the way I speak and write. But I’ve always been like this. And I have only just recently found myself again, found God. Before I even heard you say it, I cried show me the truth! No matter what!! I didn’t care anymore, I just wanted the truth once and for all. And now here I am, plowing through your videos, but now on your main site, and I must say, I feel like I am on fire!! A good fire, a great fire, a cleansing fire!. Or maybe a cleansing wind?? I don’t know, semantics. Who cares? I just know I am suddenly happier than I have ever been in my life.My watching CERN stuff first alerted me to your youtube page a couple of months ago. I have so much I could tell you, but, you’re a busy man. I’ll leave at this. Thank you so much for your work. You’ve helped change my life. Maybe, guide me in the right direction. You’re not a prophet, or a pastor, but you may be a shepard, like, a guide. Whatever you are I appreciate you. And I love you, not like a weirdo, but as a fellow human being who shines like a beacon.

• Jacob Israel August 19, 2018 / 9:02 PM

This is awesome to read 🙂 sorry I’m just now seeing it

9. Lorraine May 2, 2018 / 11:16 AM

Hi Jacob, thank you for your very inspired messages. On Sept 23,2017
    I was meditating on The Christ in its singularity…. I asked him to reveal himself to me “physically” if he was real…..
    What materialized is So mind bending that I have chosen to only tell a few close to me…
    I would like to share with you my experience privately if that’s possible…. to add vindication to your work of unraveling the mystery of Christ… He Is Here

• LH July 13, 2018 / 11:50 AM

We walk by faith not by sight. So you had a demon present himself to you and now you’re hooked and a familiar spirit is pushing way from Jesus Christ. I know first hand. I had a visitation from St. Vincent dePaul back in 1969.
      Folks you all need to stop chasing after manifestations that feed the flesh stop it.
      You are setting yourselves up to fall into the grand delusion.

10. Joseph May 3, 2018 / 11:49 PM

huawei p20 this new phone is interesting, you should look into it. I’ve had such a strong feeling to want to share this to you. The name of the phone is what made me feel un easy. Love you bud keep up with the truth and knowledge seeking.

11. Cedric May 4, 2018 / 8:08 PM

first off want to say thank you for all your videos watch them all the time so thank you now the reason for this message is that I am an artist do music and I really want you to listen to a song that you somewhat inspired I think it’s something that everyone should hear actually but I wanted to get your take on it wondering if maybe I can send it to you through email if you like it or if you would like other people to hear it you’re more than welcome to do whatever with it I don’t do music for money I do it for people cuz I love to help people so just wondering if it was okay for me to send you the song through email I can’t find your email address I will leave mine below so maybe you can email me and I can send you the song don’t want to take up all your time thank you for the time that you do give us in me and you have a blessed and great day

12. SEBASTIAN NOLTE May 4, 2018 / 11:05 PM

Your work’s just, MIND-BLOWING. Could be a time-travel guy playing with the History? We live in a science fiction movie, all this seems to be taken from an animated chapter of Rick and Morty.

• SEBASTIAN NOLTE May 5, 2018 / 1:40 AM

A new lazy world, reducing bits of physical information to get a bit more power to continue rendering the actual world? – reducing the texts, the color of the logos, objects in pictures… The entire history of humanity rewritten, maybe that are the gravitational waves, when passes through every atom/string in the “universe”, just a general update to optimize reality? Just a theory.

13. kelvin mckay May 7, 2018 / 4:37 AM

Jacob? Do you think Bible prophecy, world wars, cosmology, every alternative news Subject, ufo, etc is all an elaborate cover up lie, etc that we are on a flat earth covered with a dome type scenario and some unknown unseen thing is watching us? Bill Nye the not science guy who fought so hard against flat earth eventually said that one thing people should know is that earth is an enclosed system and we cannot go anywhere? Sounds like beings in a fishbowl.

14. Niles Livingston Sr. July 18, 2018 / 4:41 PM

Hi, …I was viewing ( 7/18/2018 ) a couple of your “former goggle executive, starts AI church” Video! …I known of this for some time, per. Rev. 13:11-17, V.15! …But yo my POINT. …concerning your: Pictures, Paintings, Sculptures, YOUR graven / molten IMAGES!! …Have you NOT READ: Deu. 4:14-28; Num. 33:52; Isa. 2:16; 44:13; Rom. 1:13; ACTS 17:29-30; Psalm 135:15-18; Rev. 9:20-21!! …Did not The Lord Jesus Christ say: The Holy Spirit would guide us into ALL TRUTH ( John 16:13; I John 2:20,27; Acts 20:27; II Peter 3:15-18; II Tim. 2:24-26; James 5:19-20; Rom. 16:18-19; II John 9-11; Phil. 3:18-19; James 4:4; Eze. 2:1-3:27; 13:1-23; 18:1-32; 33:1-33; Isa. 56:9-12; Jer. 5:1-31; 23:1-40; Matt. 7:21-26!! ) …And how is it that NO ONE who calls themselves “a Christian” among YOU, has brought this VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE to your ATTENTION in order to SAVE you life from going to HELL? ( I Tim. 4:13-16; II Tim. 2:24-26; James 5:19-20; Eze. 33:1-33 )!! …Simply stated: …Your UNSKILLED in the Word of RIGHTEOUSNESS ( Heb. 5:11-14 ); and it is obvious to me ( Niles Livingston Sr. …having READ God’s Word, and sought The Lord DILIGENTLY for 38 years / since July 4th 1980 age 21, and have seen God the Father sitting on His heavenly throne FACE to face < August 10th 2008: John 6:46; Isa. 6:1-9,10; Eze. 1:1-28; Rev. 4:1-5:14 ) …that you ( Jacob Israel ) are A NOVICE ( I Tim. 3:6 )!! …because THESE THINGS ( God HATES ALL graven IMAGES; Psalm 97:10; 5:5; Amos 5:21-23; 9:10; Isa. 33:14; 8:3; Nahum 1:1-3:3…) gave been IN THE HOLY SCRIPTURES all this time!! …get my POINT!! ( Eze. 21:1-31; Heb. 4:12-16; Isa. 49:1-3; Jer. 5:14; Rev. 11:1-13 ). …And if not, there's scripture for that: Dan. 12:10; Rom. 16:17-18; Titus 1:1-16; 3:10-11… And if so ( hopefully! …because I'd love to see you in heaven. ), The scripture says: II Tim. 2:24-26; James 5:19-20; I Tim. 4:13-16; I Cor. 4:1-21; I Tim. 1:16; Mal. 3:16-18; Col. 1:28!! …King James Version ONLY! …Ya! …hope to receive YOUR RESPONSE ( Jonah 3:1-10; II Cor. 7:8-15 ) soon. …Niles, a servant, and an apostle of our Lord Jesus Christ ( Galatians 1:1-6:18; Eze. 1:1-3:27; 33:1-33 ). …AMEN ( Heb. 5:11-14; Malachi 3:16-18 ) …Oh, …II Tim. 4:16-18; I Cor. 4:9-13!! ( James 1:1-5:20 )!!